Chapter 5 Part 1 End

The plan worked for a few days before the rouges adapted and returned the plan. Soon everyone was decide except 7.

Those seven are now the last survivors of the Southern pack and had to escape by travelling to their nearest allies, the northern pack, now this would take a long while as that pack is on the other side of South Korea and having a regnant omega wasn't going to make it any faster, soon enough they would be discovered and that would worsen their situation, with their home being burned and their family being slain, the stress on their shoulders increased tenfold, they had to escape and set this right, they ad to make a new home but first they needed resources.

Their allies BTS was the closest as mentioned before, they would allow entry willingly so that their friends don't suffer any more but before they arrived they had hard terrain to travel through and a cold winter to survive. It wasn't the best if times to take a break.

So they set off, day one of travelling. As boring as it was the boys entertained themselves by chasing what was last of the animals in the area due to winter, or they were talking, the only thing that was salvaged was bambams metal bag if limited supplies and a blanket for jinyoungs babies. Got7 travelled along the cliffs close to their former pack ground. The cliffs were small and sturdy so they needn't to be worried about falling, heading in a straight line with jaebeom at the front and jackson at the back the span of protection was limited.

They were a travelling group of 3 omegas, 1 pregnant, a beta and 3 alphas, one of which is injured from the struggle to escape and so is located in the middle of the lineup for security measures.

Good was scarce and bare so they had to skillfully save the few small rabbits they caught. They wouldn't be able to locate any more food for another few days as their land is snow ridden causing deaths and hibernation. The good thing however is that they needn't worry about bears attacking or humans travelling. It was too cold for either.

Day two of traveling was similar to day one, besides the food catching. The group now traveled along a bare mountain as they had to get over to the other side to get into the more populated part of the forest which would give them plenty of food for the rest of their travel however they ahd to worry about carrying the weight of them. There was no incident involving rouges as of yet which eased the kinds of a few of them, yugyeom and young jae being the more prominent ones to worry. The alpha, yugyeom being injured messed with his senses and so he wouldn't be able to sense danger if there was any. The beta however simply worried for the due date of jinyoungs pups. It was getting closer and could very well happen today so he wanted to get the food as quick as possible before worrying about rouges attacking their flank.

Day three arose and, the lack of sleep started getting to them, this was also the day the pups were born, thankfully they had allocated a cave that was empty so they had shelter to rest up before they travel again.
The agonising proces of the birth alerted bambam that something was wrong and they didnt find out until they were released. One was a still born which broke jinyoungs heart, so he was weeping in the corner holding his last surviving pup tightly in the blanket as she drank her mothers breast milk.

The group settled down and rested their bodies before they need to set off again to keep their location jumbled so they could not be tracked. The journey was only 2 more days and before that they needed to get over a large canyon that only had a flimsy bridge, with the rest they earned they also ate and bathed in the cold water so they were able to be quick on their feet if needed. The journey ahead was short but agonising but they couldn't stop until they arrived to their destination. That destination giving protection and warmth from the cold.

Day four came and went with illness, both Mark and bambam had gotten a cold and were slowly freezing in this weather. Young jae being the only other wolf with prior knowledge of healing did what he could but it wasn't the best. They huddled in a group rather than a line to provide some substantial heat for the two suffering omegas but I didnt seem to be working as they weather got worse and worse before they all couldn't stand it but they continued to push on.

They were so close to their hope that they couldn't quit now. Soon enough their final stretch of journey was closer and all they need to do was pass that canyon, but this awful weather had caused the bridge to cave in so they needed to go around so they couldn't fall. They didn't pass the canyon until early dawn of their 5th and final day. The last of the stretch was flat land

"were almost there we just need to run past this stretch and then we'll be safe" jaebeom said as they started running as fast as they can without harming the pup.

They had to run for about 30 minutes before they came across a small ditch, they were close enough to see flames and smoke arising from the pack grounds.

"nono nononono" jaebeom said before he sped up and reached the pack grounds, the pack grounds had been ravished and mutilated bodies of the members scattered across the land.

The others caught up with him and saw what had happened, they were sad and upset, jaebeom angry and irritable, jin young shocked and scared causing him to grip his baby closer. There was nothing left, it had all been burned to the ground.

There was no sign of the 7 members who ran the pack which eased the stress on their shoulders, there was a chance they escaped.

Got7 had to trace their allies' tracks, they needed to meet up to be safe and secure, jaebeom just hoped they were ok