Chapter 12 Part 3

Recap :
They dint notice the red gleaming eyes heading straight towards us.

----

As the boys where giving their speech the 'fan' with red gleaming eyes continued to stalk forward towards the stage.

It wasn't long until they are in the eye view of group, it had a large smirk on its face as it just stated. The bts blink and the figure vanished, they were scared but didn't show it. Soon enough they had to leave the stage so they can go and celebrate their debut.

As soon as they got to backstage they broke down, anger and fear over ran then as they sat down and faced the floor. They had about 5 minutes before they were forced into their cars and taken home. They are dazed and scared.

One thought passed through all their heads.

'how did they find us?' sure they knew their scent would give them away but they didn't think they had been followed that was the only way they could have found them so fast. The fear they felt was second to none and it was long ago when they felt this except mark.

The fear stook even as they went to bed. Tomorrow they needed to go to another concert to open for the main act then finally they will be having a stage to themselves the day after that.

The idea behind this was to get known throughout Korea for a minimum then they will be going all over.

Tho they couldn't shake the feeling of being watched as they turned in.

Each and every member fell asleep tightly clutching their sheets or covers. The overwhelming state they went through was terrifying.

In the window the same figure stared watching them as they slept.
The earie creepiness of that act sent silent shivers through everyone.

As the night turned darker, a screech was heard as that same figure transformed and yelled, escaping citizenship and running to the nearest forest. This rouge will not give up just yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short once again I apologise but I'm finding it hard on how to put the words down without it feeling boring. This is the best I got. Hope you like it.