Chapter 8 Part 2

A month passed by instantly and got7 have found a place to stay. The place they have found is near a building called JYP entertainment. They had been scouted previously and accepted which helped find the place to stay.

They had started training but passed everything with flying colours and are set to debut in a year. JYP wanted them to be thoroughly checked over and secure before they are released to the world.

JYP had found out about their situation a week ago and helped with protection.
In exchange for them to become idols.

It was fun for them but stressful at the same time all they needed to do was produce a few songs and then allocatebthe dance and the best areas for them to perform so they have the biggest security.

They were looking forward to their new lives but they also questioned the will they had.

Was it strong enough?
Will they truly be safe?

These thoughts were cut off once the door to their Dorm was opened in came pd nim (I think that's what they call him?)

He was holding a stack of paperwork and it looked important.
"mark can you get jaebeom and have him fill these forms out it's a contract for both the agency and a tenecy for an endanger species so you are secrecy protected, turns out the people who run it are werewolves themselves so it was an easy accepting." pd nim asked Mark and he nodded taking the outstretched paperwork and waving goodbye as pd nim exits once again, Mark bit his lip and walked up the stairs, although he had been a round them for almost 3 months he was still exceptionally shy and he doesn't think that'll change with their debut he just hopes it doesn't annoy anyone.

As he got upstairs he knocked on jb and jinyoungs door awkwardly and heard a small thud and footsteps coming towards the door.

Jaebeom opened the door half naked and Mark gulped seeing the glare on jbs face, it terrified mark to the point he shoved the paperwork and ran away hunched as a sign of submission. All he heard was a sigh and a slam indicating the door was closed.

Mark wanted to cry he knew jb was a good guy but being an omega who hasn't got a mate and had also gone through a traumatic past caused him to be overly emotional. So he did. He burst into tears in the middle of the hallway and crouched low not noticing the footsteps heading his way.

Two strong warm arms wrapped themselves around marks midsection and brought him into an awkward hug. Mark shocked gasped and sniffled facing the person. It was jackson. Now mark didn't calm because it was jackson but bwcsaise the small smile on his face and the warmth of his body lulled Mark to sleep due to emotional exhaustion.

Jackson carried Mark to his room, changing his pants due to them being tight jeans and placed some of his sweats on him. Mark did not stur as jackson changed himself and got in the bed next to mark. He pulled him closer and wrapped his arms around him and moved the cover over them both as well.
It was dark and he was tired, so jackson slipped into slumber besides mark.

Day arrived and Mark awoke noticing the strak difference of the room he was in. Panicked, he turned to the side and spotted jackson snuggled deep in his shoulder this caused the older to blush but stay still and thankfully it wasn't long before jackson himself awoke and they just stared into each others eyes both blushing before pulling apart and getting up.

"er sorry about that, I cuddle hen I'm tired and I saw you in the hallway I just wanted to protect you" jackson said a prominent blush housing his face.
Mark nodded face just as red as he cleared his throat.

"its fine it wasn't bad but er did you change my clothes.?" mark asked and jackson nodded blush deepening on both their faces.

"sorry but I didn't want to see you wake up in pain due to those tight jeans you had on so I put my sweats on you but left your t-shirt the same." jackson explained as he calmed down, Mark nodded calming down once again.

Mark left after bidding goodbye and rushed to his room and changing, and put the sweats and his dirty clothes in the hamper before picking the hamper up and taking them downstairs to wash.

Once he got downstairs he saw jb and jin young with ephelia on the living room couch and he froze last night coming to his mind he gulped and tiptoed towards the kitchen.

But he wasn't so lucky.

"Mark" jb called and Mark froze once again.

"I'm sorry about last night I didn't mean to glare at you I should have thought thought with my head and not my dick, I was just peeved you interrupted my alone time with jin young, I can assume you know what we did, but again I apologise and if I upset you tell me. " jb said a sorrowful look on his face, this calmed mark down before he sighed.

" it wasn't your fault, I shouldn't have interrupted, but the glare brought back memories and the fact I'm an omega, I was just a little emotionally unstable. I apologise for causing a scene." mark said shyly and jb sighed.

"it's not your fault either I should have been focused thank you for bringing me this paperwork it was really important, again thank you." jb said and Mark nodded receding into the kitchen to finally place his clothes in the washer and get jackson his back.

Soon enough everyone was awake and downstairs so jin young started cooking breakfast and everyone waited.

Today was an important day, today they will be holding a vlive to announce who they are and everything. They were going to use the JYP official vlive account so people see it.

The day was long and successful they just hope they do officially well in the long run.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New year everyone, I finally could see my grandad and his dog poppy who used to be my dogs best friend. Anyway I bathed her and got soaked but she didn't like it, I guess that goes for all dogs 😂 my poppy didn't like it either.

Anyway hope you like the story up to now.