Chapter 7 Part 2

Before we start this may get confusing from here on because I have no idea on what korean pop idols do to debut I'm assuming they release a song and go to a concert I'm not to sure so I apologise for any troubles.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The boys had made it to bighit in time to catch BTS leaving the building. They ran up to them and got their attention.

"namjoon!" jackson yelled with a huge smile on his face. Mark was jealous but he knew these guys had been around longer than he had in the got6 friendship.

He had no right to be jealous but he couldn't help it.
Namjoon hearing the yell looked in their direction and also smiled big.

"jackson, jaebeom, jin young, young jae, yuhyeom. Bambam you're all OK!!" namjoon yelled back. Causing said group to nod.

"yeah we were attacked 10 days ago and travelled to your pack for shelter but when we got there the place was burned to the ground." young jae stated and bts nodded.

"we had been attacked a month ago, and we couldn't reach out to you on time. So we came to this place and stayed hidden until a couple days ago when we debuted in a boy band in bighit, they are giving us protection and a home so we couldn't refuse. All we had to do was train and produce a song before we could have a concert. It's fun but stressful. " namjoon announced and everyone nodded.

"so your now an idol, that's cool" Mark awkwardly stepped in sceasing all conversation.

"whose this?" jin asked as he walked next to namjoon.

"this is mark he joined our pack 2 months ago, he was locked away for 10 years for being an omega and he was brutally raped and abused, luckily he escaped and stumbled upon our pack ground where we found him drinking in the lake and brought him to the pack house with a lot of hassle because he was terrified of alphas. " yugyeom stated  and jin nodded with wide eyes.

" you poor baby, ill look after you from now on " jin said dramatically crying and grumbling, this caused namjoon to roll his eyes and try to pry of jin from mark.

" babe he's fine he just needs to find his mate and they'll look after him for you" namjoon said.

"oh he's like you a werewolf?" jin asked and namjoon nodded. This didn't have the calm desired affect as jin immediately pounched on him and squelled.

"I thought he was human like me, ahhh he's so cute can I keep him?" jin said staring at namjoon who sweat dropped and shook his head rapidly.

"no jin he's his own person and I don't think his mate would appreciate it." namjoon said eyeing jackson who looked confused and just shrugged, this caused namjoon to look at mark and see the longing look as he turned to jackson for help. Namjoon just smiled and shook his head.

" now get off of him jin your probably hurting him." jungguk said and jin finally did so with a huff and a whine. He returned to namjoons side before sulking and receiving a pat on the back by namjoon.

"you don't know these two, this is jin my mate and he's human and this is jimin, he's a vampire we stumbled across years ago when he was in desparare need and he just clicked with us so we allowed him to be apart of our pack." taehyung motioned and jaebeom nodded.

" of course x its nice to meet you two, I'm jaebeom and this is my husband and daughter, jin young and ephelia, that's jackson, Bambam and yugyeom they're mated to each other and finally young jae you've just met Mark. We are what's left of got7. Our land was ravished by rouges about 10 days ago. So we travelled here to find you guys for help but I guess that didn't work out. " jaebeom stated sighing and namjoon nodded.

" you guys hungry? " jin asked and everyone nodded before jin led them inside to the cafeteria which was closed due to jins request for the day.  Once they got inside they sat down and jin motioned jin young to help him cook.

"you know how to cook jin young?" jin asked and jin young nodded.

"I'm an omega it's a need to know talent." jin young said smiling and handing ephelia to her father. Who took her carefully and watched the two males get up to cook.

"be careful jin young" jaebeom yelled after him receiving a wvae and a nod.
Jaebeom sighed and turned to everyone else.

"thank you for giving us this food, we did have some left over from our hunt but it spoiled yesterday." jaebeom sighed and namjoon nodded.

"it's fine the food here is free anyway, jin was planning a party here for jungguks birthday but we didn't have enough flour and such for the cake so we brought jungguk to tell us what flavour he wants.

It wasn't long before the food was produced and plated in front of everyone who ate quickly but gracefully. They starve from saving food got to them and they received plenty more servings as jin assumed they would need it.

Soon enough everyone was full. It was getting dark and got7 had no place to live so bts offered for them to stay at their dorms until they find a place to go, it'll be cramped but it's the best bet they had.

These days have been stressful and have gone quick, Got7 deserved a well deserved break for a few days before they start hunting for jobs, accommodation and an area where they can hunt without causing damage to any properties or damage any animal count numbers. It'll be a long journey before they can relax and calm themselves, they needed to stay alert no matter what and they needed it now.

Who knows whayll happen in the future.