Chapter 6 Part 2 Start

Got7 proceeded to trace the tracks of BTS, with little hope they were hung on at least catching their scent.

The burned pack grounds had been abandoned by the rouges so they were safe for now. The only other allies they had lived in the human cities, a place not meant for the Wolves stark nature. But it may only be their last bet of survival, they just hoped BTS can be found and convinced staying with the humans is the best course of action, jaebeom thought that maybe having the support of their jobs and the schooling system they can live better all year round and wouldn't need to suffer this winter but the problem was they would have to hide and forget their primal instincts which can be dangerous in terms of fighting. Woth the ability to hunt they are as good as a common pet and they didn't want that but it may be the only way.

The nearest city was Seoul (soul) and it was fairly big and it was protected. The only other downside is that apparently ghr humans are against two guys or girl dating.

With these thoughts mark wandered further towards the woods that was near Seoul before catching their sent.

"over here?" he yelled and the ouyhers came running and soon enough they all got the scent, as soon as everyone was accounted for they followed the scent.

It lead them to a lake before they lost it.
"shit!" jaebeom cursed and Mark whined receiving a comforting pat on the shoulder by jackson.

"our only hope is that they went to the human city, if we can't find them there, then we'll have to return to the woods and fend for ourselves by restarting our home as best we can. This is our only choice now" jaebeom announced and everyone nodded determined to find BTS.

So they ate and changed to presentable clothing which they stole from a store, discreetly as they hadn't changed clothes for their days of travel, they then headed to the lake and washed up before heading down to Seoul.

The place was packed jammed and that made jintoung and young jae uncomfortable for two different reasons. As they were walking they got different looks from people they passed they also heard the people talk."oh my god they're so hot, who are they?, are you sure they aren't models?" one girl had conversed to her friends who just shrugged. This occurred many times until they heard something that was htelpful.

"oh my god, did you see those seven people passing by a day ago they alwere beyond beautiful, too bad I couldn't get a photo" one girl said to her boyfriend who nodded along.

Jaebeom stomped to them and coerced them into telling him who they are talking about.

"who?" he demanded and scared the poor girl.
"t there was seven guys who passed through this area a day ago they weren't from here because they had a distinct dialect, at best I think they are from daegu and busan at least that's what I could tell. They were scouted by big hit about an hour after as I was in a café prior to seeing them. They accepted and the man who scouted them looked as if he knew something he shouldn't, I didn't pry because its none of my business." the girl explained shakily. Jaebeom smiled a charming smile

" thank you you just saved our hides. We're looking for them, they are out friends and 5 days ago they went missing from an attack on their home, we were worried and are trying to find them. " jaebeom said discreetly flashing his eyes and the girl and male smiled.

" don't worry they're fine, big hit ifd located near our pack, if you head in that direction you yu should come across it, bow we have to go " the male said and jaebeom nodded.

" thank you" he said before waving the rest of got7 over and heading in the direction they were pointed in.

"how did you know they were wolves" Mark asked jaebeom as he had caught up first.

"i didn't, but during the talk I hot a small wiff of the werewolf smell and I tried my luck and luckily they responded better." jaebeom stated bitterly and sighed at the end.

Mark just nodded before retreating back to the others. He didn't want to be around an alpha when he's mad.
He motioned to jinyoung about jae beom and said male went and tried to calm him down by allowing him to interact with their child, jaebeom calmed almost instantly.

They headed towards bighit and luckily they met up with BTS. However they weren't prepared for what was to come in future.