Chapter 13 Part 3

It was the next day and once again they were getting ready for their stage performance. They will only be doing one song today because this concert isnt as big and the other group is also fairly new.

As they were getting changed a draft escaped into the room and it sent nonexistent shivers down everyone's backs.

Something was going to happen and it was a bad thing. Shaking it off they headed out to the stage and greeted the fans of the other group and started performing.

It was short but fast and the fans seemed to like it, they gave an ending speech and that's when it happened.

In a flash of light, Mark was on the floor being choked by a figure. Gasps resounded throughout the venue and begs started chanting 'leave him alone' and 'your killing him!'

"let him go!" jackson yelled before tackling the dude freeing Mark allowing him to rush to jinyoungs side and get comfort.

Jackson fought with the figure soon revealed to be a female who was skinny and, dirty.

"I want that omega, give him to me!!" the she wolf yelled revealing their secret.

Instantly the fans shot up and dragged the girl of stage before beating her.

"an omega! , you have no shame, he's not your property he's his mates." a fanboy had yelled, the rouge smelled him and revealed him to be an alpha.

"you may have an authority of your status but you lost all claims after you became rouge and now you have outed us to the humans, you will suffer greatly. Since we're released let's show these rouges what we can do." the same male said before shifting initiating all werewolves in the area to do the same. The human were shocked but awed at the majestic feeling these creatures gave off.

" you have wronged your kind and you must die, however, with these humans here we'll have to leave you to the police, we will not traumatise these kind souls." jaebeom stepped up standing high above the cowering rouge.

"you ravished our homes and killed our kin, you have done more than enough, leave us before we chase you down, turn yourself in because that would be easier than being mawled by everyone here" jin young said, he stepped besides jaebeom and more gasps resounded as a small pup showed up.

" you left me cold and hungry during my pregnancy, becdause of you I lost my home and I do not forgive easily." jin young added, the rouge now was lead on the floor in fear, not thinking before they would be this powerful.

"leave now!!" the others growled causing the rouge to start running. Finally they sighed and shifted back and got back on stage.

"we apologise for this drastic reveal, because of us you guys now know about our existence and capabilities, we do wish you wouldn't change your minds on you idols, because of us you have become endangered. Again I'm sorry for everything." mark said rubbing his throat that now started to bruise.

The venue was silent before one brave fan spoke.

" thank you for protecting us and thinking of us as you dealt with them, we love you!!! "she yelled with a big smile, Got7 bowed in thanks and waves before leaving the stage and watching the rest of the concert.

The danger was only just starting but now they had devoted fans besides them. Their future could only get brighter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Longer than previous chapter but still short, see you tomorrow for the last chapters, again hope you liked this I tried my best and pulled through as much as I can, thank you. ❤️❤️❤️