Surprise

This imagine is for @duhitzray ❤️

"Hey guys I know it's been awhile since I've went live but I'm here now, and I have y/n here with me because she's going to be braiding my hair" ondreaz said into his phone. You pop your head into the corner of the video and wave then go back to grabbing your supplies. You drown out whatever he was saying to the fans while you search for a comb "Ondreaz! Where's you comb!" You tell from the bathroom "should be in there!" He yells back you roll your eyes and go back into his bedroom and look at that it's on his dresser. "You are an idiot sometimes you know that?" You say holding up the comb. He just laughs.

You sit down on his bed and he sits down on the floor in between your legs facing the camera. You start to spray his hair down with a spray bottle and then you comb is through. "So as you guys probably know y/n and I have been dating for a little over two months now" Ondreaz says and you smile. "And I guess I kinda like her?" He snickers as you slap him and roll your eyes "kidding kidding you know that" he says putting his face up and you give him a peck on the lips.

Once you had about half his head done your hands started to hurt "I need a break I'm gonna go grab a snack" you tell Ondreaz he just rolls his head around stretching his neck out. You grab some chips and bring them back to his room and set it next to him as you start again.

"So while you were in the kitchen I was telling that fans about something I've been contemplating" Ondreaz says putting his head up to look at you "I wanted it to be a surprise but I know that you can be very busy so I knew that wasn't practical" you stop braiding looking confused "so I'll just tell you now I guess, I want to take you to Disneyland for you birthday!" You look at him shocked "oh my god you don't have to do that" you say to him "I know but I want to" he says. You give him a kiss forgetting that you were still live until Ondreaz finally had the will to pull away and pointed at the phone. You blush looking at all the comments. "Oops" you say "thank you baby I can't wait"

You go back to braiding his hair while you talk about what the plan is for Disneyland. Finally when you were done Ondreaz said bye to the viewers and you waved as he turned his phone off. "So can we pick up where we left off?" You smirk as he pushes you down on the bed and starts kissing you.