Jealous

This imagine is for @maria_reed sorry it's kind of short.

You and Tony had been going out for almost three months now. You both decided it would be better if you didn't tell his fans because neither of you wanted to deal with a public breakup, if that were to happen.

You had been good friends with Ondreaz for a couple years now. Of course you had known tony but only when he asked you out did you realize how much you had really noticed him over the years.

At the moment you and Ondreaz were in the kitchen and he was trying to teach you a tiktok dance. You basically had two left feet so it wasn't going extremely well, but you were trying.

"I can't!" You yell after messing up for what feeling like the 50th time. Ondreaz snickers "c'mon this is the one" he says starting the music over. You decided that if you didn't get it this time you were done. You go through the song doing everything right. "I did it!" You say going to look at the phone. You quickly realize you had you tongue hanging out the whole time in concentration. Ondreaz laughs again "oh I'm posting it" he says running away.

You roll your eyes and grab your phone and go to find Tony. He was laying on his bed with a pillow over his face. You laugh and grab the pillow and hit him with it. "Finally you are done" he says putting his shoes on "let's go get something to eat".

You finally decide to go into jack and the box after a bit of arguing. You order your food and go to sit down. After a minute you realize tony has gone quiet looking at his phone. "Is something wrong ?" You ask he just shakes his head no. "Don't lie let me see" you snatch his phone and see him looking at the comments on the dancing video with you and Ondreaz.

'They are so cute!'
'I ship it'
'I hope they get together'

You quickly realize that tony is jealous. You look up and see he's looking at his shoes. "Aww baby" you say grabbing his hand "You are so cute". He just looks at you and grimaces. "You know they will ship you with literally any girl either of you are seen with right?" He nods "you know that I'm not into him at all" he just nods again. "I would never do that to you I swear" he sighs and smiles. "I know".

While eating you food you realize you have the best boyfriend anyone could ask for.