Prank

This imagine is for @duhitsray ❤️

"I just don't understand why!" Tony yells at you throwing his hands in the air. "Because I'm a grown woman and I can do what I choose" you yell back "it's just makes me uncomfortable that you will be living with them" he says getting quieter "why would that make you uncomfortable, they are your friends too?" You say walking closer to him. "I know and they are some of my favorite people but I just don't want you taken away from me" he says as his shoulders droop. "No one could ever take you away from me, I love you and only you" you say and he smiles "I love you too".

You had just recently moved into the "hype" house and Tony tried to act like he was fine with it but you knew him better than that. So you approached him about it and he finally let all his feeling flow. Once you were all good you could finally start to feel at home in your new situation.

About a week later you were talking to Chase aka lilhuddy. He has become one of your closest friends and you felt like you could talk to him about anything. "So I want to play a prank on Tony and I need your help" you say to him and he nods "I want to uh I don't know how to put this" you say trying to think "well I want to make Tony think that I'm cheating on him, and I figure you'd be the perfect person to be the person I "cheat" on him with" Chase' eyes widen and then he smirks "that'll be sweet, what's the plan?" You giggle and lean in to whisper the plan in his ear.

A couple days later you decided to set the plan in motion. You got Charli in on it too so she invited Tony over. Once he said he was on his way you and chase go into your room he takes off his shirt and you get into the bed and wait for Charli's signal.

You hear a knock on the door and then you hear tony talking to Charli, you knew tony would want to come say hi to you so chase got on top of you and you had to stop yourself from giggling as you waiting for him to open the door. You hear footsteps up the stairs and chase puts his face in your neck. The door opens and you both immediately jump up looking guilty. "What the fuck is going on here!?" Tony says "Tony I can explain" you start to say but then tony does something unexpected. He goes straight to Chase and punches him in the face. Your jaw drops as you immediately get inbetween them to explain "Tony wait wait wait" you say putting your hands on his chest. Finally he looks at you and his eyes go from rage to sorrow. He stomps out of the room "wait tony!" you look at chase he gives you a thumbs up and you run to get Tony.

"baby please let me explain" you say finally and grab his arm. He yanks it away "don't call me that, we're done" he says going to unlock his car. "Please give me two minutes to explain" you say. He sighs and looks at you folding his arms. "It was a prank" you begin and he laughs "no I promise it was because of what you said the other day I swear Chase and Charli will tell you!" You say and he looks over your shoulder at Charli who's been watching and she nods. "That wasn't funny" he says and you sigh in relief "well I realize that now" you say throwing your hands up laughing. He hugs you "I knew you would never do that". "Oh shit Chase" he says running inside, you follow him. Chase is sitting on the couch with some ice in his eye. "Y/n told me it was a prank, I'm so sorry" Tony says. "It's fine I would do the same if I was in your position" he laughs.

"Don't ever prank me again" tony says to all three of you. You all laugh