He's changed :Chapter two:

:Rins POV:

   Me and Shiemi walked to class our hands locked together, we reached our seats and sat down everyone glared and Bon said "tch, worthless trash". I just kept my head down not caring for what they said, I was the tiniest bit of happy knowing that I had Shiemi, Yukio then came in and started too lecture us and then yelled at me for not paying attention he came closer to smack me on the head.

   :No one's POV:

Rin then grabbed Yukio's hand and said in a demonic voice "TOUCH ME AND THEY WILL NEVER FIND YOUR BODY". Everyone exept Shiemi looked in fear she rubbed Rin's back and said "it's okay just calm down", Rin dropped Yukio's hand and he then went back to teaching.

   :Bons POV:

    What was that power from him, how did Shiemi calm him down tch he is an absolute asshole who would do that to their brother! Hey Okumura, Rin looked back at me with hate in his eye's and said "what do you want, wanna be buddy buddy even though you caused me to try and kill myself"! Rin yelled at me how could you do that to your brother after all that he's done for you I yelled back then Mr.Okumura said "continue this after school", yessir I said and Rin calmed down and looked away.

   :Shiemi's POV:

   Rin calmed down and went back to looking at the ground, (Time skip because it's 4:00 and I'm tired)
Me and Rin walked to my garden because it was peaceful there our hands were were locked together. As walking out of the school everyone stared at us and had faces of disgust, Rin glared at them all and they all looked away in fear. As we we're about to head out Bon tapped Rin's shoulder and said "meet me towmorow at the dorms 6:35". We made it too my garden we sat down and enjoyed the peace as the sun was setting It got cold and Rin noticed and put his jacket on me.

    :No ones Pov:

      Shiemi's head fell on Rin's shoulder and she fell asleep, Rin then picked her up and took her to her room her mother came home and smiled at Rin as he walked upstairs to Shiemi's room and placed her on the bed and kissed her forehead and left Shiemi's mother stopped him and said "you are a good man Rin, thank you for accepting my daughter" Rin smiled and said "No problem" then he left. As Rin entered the dorm Yukio was waiting for him and said "where were you"? Rin then said "I was out with Shiemi and I'm going to hit the hay" Rin walked to his room and passed out.

    Hey everyone I will publish the fight chapter between Bon and Rin at 6 AM sharp have a good night and good bye!