The return :Chapter eight:

:No one's POV:

As Rin woke up he saw he was in the infirmary he looked to his left and saw Shiemi sleeping. Slowly he got up and looked out the window it was dark out, he looked at the clock to see it was 12:A.M he got back in bed and fell asleep.

:Yukio's POV:

(*Yukio's mind*)
I had no control I listened to them obeying them they were talking of a plan to kill Rin, they knew he was asleep in the infirmary they ordered me to kill him. I tried to kill the two but nothing happened they said "Yukio you will act normal and say you are back to normal then lead him somewhere private then knock him out and all three of us will torture him and you my friend will end him off by breaking the sword." I just nodded then I left walking to true cross I then got control of my body but then pain hit me I screamed and screamed the pain felt like getting stabbed over and over again, I quickly ran to the base to exterminate the two once I got there I pulled out my guns and said I will not kill Rin but I will kill you two. I shot at them one died the other one ran off I quickly went to Mephisto to tell him everything.

:Shiemi's POV:

I woke up holding Rin's arm I let go and went to get him breakfast, when I came back I woke up Rin and gave him breakfast he ate it then he went to brush his teeth. Once Rin was done he hugged me and thanked me for everything, then the door was kicked open by Yukio he was panting. When he regained his breath he said "Rin Shiemi I'm so sorry but be careful there are dangerous people out there that are after you" Rin then slapped the back of his head and yelled "how the hell did you get captured and brainwashed you are do unpredictable!"

:Rin's POV:

After I yelled at Yukio Shiemi giggled and that made me smile, I was discharged from the hospital and I remembered we have P.E I grabbed Shiemi's hand and we ran to the class and were scolded I told him everything and he understood. After all of our other classes we had Yukio's we all walked there, everyone was surprised exept me and Shiemi we sat down and listened to the lecture.

Welp just got twenty one reads just wanted to say thanks and yeah so how are you all reading the story and PEACE