The mystery :Chapter four:

:No one's POV:

      When Rin woke up he saw Yukio gone and questioned himself why Yukio tried to kill him, Kuro then came and said "Rin I need breakfast and it's time for school. Rin then got up and said "ok I will make you breakfast" Rin walked to the kitchen and made kuro's breakfast. Rin then got ready said good bye to kuro and went to go pick Shiemi, after Rin picked up Shiemi they walked to school and went into Yukio's class. Everyone glared at Rin because he beat the living shit out of Bon, Mephisto then appeared out of nowhere and said "tisk,tisk,tisk your teacher has disappeared, and Rin come with me we need to talk". Shiemi was the only one that didn't gossip about Rin, she was worried for him.

   :Rin's POV:

   As I walked with Mephisto to his office, he had a huge grin on his face and it was pissing me off. Once we got to his office he sat down and said "looks like someone took over your brother and is trying to kill you". Then I said, I know he's trying to kill me when I got home last knight he had a gun pointed too my head, Mephisto then told me to tell everyone that they had the day off. As I went into the classes I told everyone and Bon got in a pissy mood and shoved me, I then asked Shiemi if she would go too dinner with me and she got excited and said yes. Once we reached her garden she asked where we would be going and I said Sushi Saito, when we went to her garden I saw Yukio with a grin saying "nee-chan why don't you just die". He then pulled out his guns and said "should I hurt you or hurt the girl you love, don't you hurt her!

  :Shiemi's POV:

   I was paralyzed in fear Yukio then pointed his guns at me and Rin got in front of me and got shot seven time's but the bullets were filled with holy water, Rin then screamed in pain and yelled run and I grabbed his arm and took him with me so he wouldn't die. But what left the two thinking who brainwashed Yukio

  Cliffhanger! I will do two or three chapters towmorow since I did three today have a good day and I'm going to sleep, peace!