The fight and the betrayal :Chapter Three

(Ok so I had four cups of coffie.     so I could write this I'm sorry if I misspell a lot of words I will edit it later and now the story begins enjoy)

   :Rin's POV:

  I woke up and looked at the clock and that the fight between me and Bon will start in fifteen minutes, Rin got dressed and walked behind the school and waited. Bon arrived and said "I'm going to enjoy beating you too a bloody pulp", Bon was the first too attack I then countered it and to my surprise he punched me in the stomach and kicked me away I clenched my stomach and then I ran towards him and sent a right hook to his face and broke his jaw. He grabbed his face and then charged at me I then kicked him in the gut, he slid away from me and got back into his fighting stance.

  :Shiemi's POV:

   I woke up in my bed with Rin's jacket on then I remembered that Rin had a fight with Bon, I got out of my bed and took Rin's jacket and ran outside her house and ran to the school it was at least two miles away I ran. Once I was at the front of the school I went behind the school to see a beat up Rin and a beat up Bon, Rin charged at Bon and he then kicked Rin in the face I sat in shock Bon looked at me and said "hey Okumura why is your girlfriend here" Rin looked at me and said "Shiemi I don't want you to get hurt please leave". I was about to say something when he came and hugged me and said "please leave I will see you in twenty-four minutes", I then nodded and left.

  :No one's POV:

  Bon then charged at Rin, Rin then grabbed his head and kneed him in the face knocking him out. Rin then left and the time was 10:30 P.M, he was limping to Shiemi's house he then called her and said to wait outside for him. Shiemi saw saw Rin and ran to him he then asked if Nii can help him. She nodded and summoned Nii and she then helped his wounds he then bowed and went to the dorms, once he got there Yukio was pointing a gun at him and said "sorry nee-chan I have no choice. Rin then ducked right when Yukio shot and then knocked him out and took his weapons destroyed them then layed down, he then fell asleep.

Ok so Wanted it to be a bit longer but since I drank a lot of coffee to finish this chapter and got sick so I will try to make the next chapter longer so bye have a good day peace