the worried :Chapter five:

:Bon's POV:

Danmit Okumura you beat the shit out of me I thought as I walked down the sidewalk I saw Shiemi holding Rin's head and saying "calm down ok we're safe you don't have to worry". She then kissed Rin, once they were done they stood up and I walked over to Rin and grabbed his collar and threw him to the ground and said rematch here now. Shiemi said "please he was just shot with holly water bullets" I didn't care I pushed her out of the way, Mr.Okumura then came and walked behind Rin and pointed his gun at his head.

:Rin's POV:

As Yukio had his gun at my head Shiemi summoned Nii and made a wooden wall and said "come on Rin get up" I got up and Bon just smirked and said "we finnaly got your brother against you all that's left is Shiemi" I got up and covered myself in blue flames and I said don't you ever talk to her or about her she love's me for who I I'm. Shiemi then took my hand and we left, Bon then left and Yukio was no longer there. We went to her house and went to her room Kuro then scratched at the window and I let him in, Shiemi then sat on her bed and I sat next to her I then said I need to turn Yukio to his normal self. Shiemi nodded and looked a bit Tired and put her head on Rin's shoulder and said "I love you more than anything" I rested my head on hers she then layed down and I layed next to her we we're spooning we both fell asleep.

:No one's POV:

Rin woke up to Kuro yelling I'm hungry, Rin woke Shiemi and told her to get ready. She came downstairs to see Rin in the kitchen and her mom petting Kuro, Rin than got the table ready and got everyone's breakfast we all gave our thanks and ate Shiemi's mother than said "this is the best meal I've ever had you got yourself a good guy Shiemi" Shiemi's mother said. The two walked with Kuro behind them and Nii-San riding kuro, once they were in the halls they were getting looks from everyone until some random guy pushed Rin and said girl beater. Rin and Shiemi both had a confused looked but just ignored it and headed to class they sat down and talked, then they could hear thunder and saw lightening and they were inside and they just sat and talked exept Shiemi. She was asleep on Rin's shoulder holding his arm Shima gave him a dirty look then he went back to reading his magazine, the power went out but no one cared Shima got his phone out for a light so he could read Bon sat there in his thoughts and Rin was also asleep. The school started to shake and the couple woke up and then everyone started to go up Rin noticed and yelled "we are falling"! Rin grabbed Shiemi and held her close they stopped falling only to hear muffled moans that creeped everyone out Rin held Shiemi close only to hear the moan getting closer.

Cliffhanger and I will do another chapter in a hour or two, welp see you later and thanks for nineteen reads