The brave and The cowards :Chapter six:

:Rin's POV:

    As I hel Shiemi the moan got closer I let go of her and I lit up in blue flames everyone looked at me weirdly until I said I'm going to see if that thing is a threat or an allie, right before I walked out Shiemi hugged me and said "please be safe I need you" I hugged her back then left. As I was walking someone or something was behind me I turned to see what was moaning, it was a human and It had a disformed face and was in chain's it tried to attack but I grabbed it's hand and kicked it down it screamed and it was terrible and I figured that thing wasn't human any more so I pulled out my sword and stabbed it then I started to walk back.

:Shiemi's POV:

   Once Rin came back I ran and hugged him as we sat down Bon looked at Rin and asked what was out there "a disformed human with ankle and wrist chain's it was way passed human so I put it out of it's misery" everyone looked at him and he then said "well let's get some rest" me and Rin were cuddling.

  :No one's POV:

  Rin and Shiemi slept in while everyone else tried to escape the couple woke up and and saw Shima fall down Rin did his best not to laugh, Rin then tried to use his flames to grow wings he almost finished until he heard this "Nee-Chan it's time to die." Rin ran off but it was hard because he had no energy, he found Shiemi and then collapsed in her arms she ran off and hid. She heard Yukio yell, Rin had barely any energy but enough to knock out Yukio he got up and sent a right hook to his face. Rin than picked Yukio up and passed out, Shiemi had Nii pick them up she went to everyone else she picked up Rin and held him in her arms.

  :Shiemi's POV:

  Rin breathed heavily I held him in my arms keeping him close I won't let anything happen to you Rin I said, he fell asleep and I layed my head on his chest and I fell asleep.