【️ When you are born 】️

America 🇺🇸

He was so excited to see you, besides him buying all of the happy meals in McDonalds until your Mother has to smack him down while she gives birth to you, while his Father United Kingdom just sighed.

"Hey! that's mean!"

China 🇨🇳

He was sure too calm and relaxing as he waits patiently, as the loads of bags he was holding was baby products we sure are different from any other Countries.

And we for sure knows he's gonna be overprotective when it comes to his child, especially that its a girl.

"Mess with my family, and your dead"

Croatia 🇭🇷

He was a nervous wreck while he waits outside, I mean nothing could happen right?. He sigh, he did everything he could just to be calm, but no, I guess fate had to have control over his body. And now he fainted due to his nervousness, until his friend Slovakia 🇸🇰 had to help him out.

"Ugh, what am I gonna do to you?. If you cant handle being a Father then, I don't know what would"

Finland 🇫🇮

He was calm about it, he even bought Chocolates and meals for your mother. He wasn't scared, instead he was just a gentleman waiting for you to arrive.

Lovely indeed, and if anyone hurts you.

They're dead.

"Hm, what?"

Germany 🇩🇪

For once, he had time to go to the hospital and wait patiently. But hours go by, he became inpatient and start to yell at the doctors that was inside the room.

"Oi!, you said they'll be out by 3:46 am! Where are they?!"

And they exactly know that Germans doesn't like being late.

Liechtenstein 🇱🇮

Being rich he is, he had no problem paying and buying the things they needed to do. Except for one particular part, he didn't know what to do. So instead, he got help from his friends Kenya 🇰🇪 , Slovenia 🇸🇮 , Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 , and French Polynesia 🇵🇫 . And damn there were many people, but he was sure thankful enough.

" sigh this is the last time I'm getting help, I swear I'll be mature someday"

His friends sighed.

North Korea 🇰🇵

When your Mother was in the delivery room, he made sure to get 10 military soldiers to guide the room, just so if anything happens. He for sure knows that if anything hurts his newborn daughter, they will disappear immediately.

He was for sure happy and innocently as he said that.

"Go near her, and you'll die immediately"

Philippines 🇵🇭

He couldn't stop sweating, thoughts had wild up in his innocent brain.

What do I do?!
Will she be okay?!
Will our child be okay?!
What if something happens to them?!
What if our child has a decease or something?!
What if-

"Oi Phil, come down, you'll look like a sweating pig if you don't stop"

"Kuya!"

Russia 🇷🇺

He clearly didn't sleep at all, as he impatiently waits for you and your Mother to come out in the delivery room, until USSR had to tie him down to a chair so he can wait calmly and patiently. He and USSR already bought gifts for you waiting in the house, and they hope you'll like it when you are born.

"Tch, cant they see I'm inpatient?"

Singapore 🇸🇬

He sighed, breathing heavily as he sat down on a chair with his luxury clothes.

He was happy and patient, he was waiting for you and your Mother to come out in that room.

Until Malaysia ruined his Patience, and now he wants to kill Malaysia.

"Be glad were in the hospital, or else you'll be dead by then"

____________________________________

Caution - The Countries I mentioned in this Chapter was the only thing I can write, by that means, I do not know their
Personality based on there Country or perhaps from the Countryhumans. I'll only write for what I've seen and saw, no hate intended.

Side note - There will be only 10 Countries who will I be making.

1. America 🇺🇸
2. China 🇨🇳
3. Croatia 🇭🇷
4. Finland 🇫🇮
5. Germany 🇩🇪
6. Liechtenstein 🇱🇮
7. North Korea 🇰🇵
8. Philippines 🇵🇭
9. Russia 🇷🇺
10. Singapore 🇸🇬

Don't come near me asking that you want more, wrong grammars and wrong spellings will be added in case I saw something wrong. Requests are open, pls do PM me.

I hope you enjoy, if you are comfortable, pls do comment, vote and share if you'd like so I can see whats your opinion on it.

Thank you for reading, and goodbye.