【️ Zodiac 】️

Alternative title : Your Zodiac sign and your description.

(Some of them aren't usually true, because some of my friends doesn't have the traits of their own Zodiacs. But in my case, I believe in Astrology. So forgive me if some of the Zodiac's trait doesn't have the same as you, I only wrote from what I've seen and saw)

America 🇺🇸

Cancer ♋

You were born on July 3, 2000. At exactly 6:04 PM you were born into the world.

When growing up, you don't usually show your emotions to anyone unless their family. You show manners, formalities, and have a respectable attitude. Your always strict on doing what's right and always looking into details, one wrong move and you basically stress about everything. Just like the other people says, you and your father are not even alike, even just for 1%. You didn't even know why, you were confused whether to act like yourself or to do things like your father would do. And this led on for a few years, which made you very self critical about yourself. But ignore it, since you thought it would harm someone.

But with that matter, with you being always strict some people hated you. With you always having a reason why your doing that and that, and basically bosing around people about their actions that you didn't like. When it comes to love, you still have a hard time expressing it. So instead of people understanding it, they just assume that you didn't have a heart. They clearly didn't thoughts about your emotions, I mean why would they? You were just a heartless human in their eyes. But clearly, that wasn't the truth. Panic and anxiety builds up from you, the decision you were freely to choose was suddenly taken away from you. But even with that, you always manage to stand up for what you believe.

China 🇨🇳

Sagittarius ♐

You were born on November 26, 2002. At exactly 4:26 am you were born into this world.

You were always sincere to your words and was adventurous ever since your were little, and up until now you still kept your words. Having an artistic mind with a creative passion really suits you when working or just being yourself, and that's why people was suddenly amazed by you. No matter where you go and do, you always have a neat outstand on how to deal with things. But as always, everything has their own flaws and faults. To going down and to going up, you didn't take it slightly. Because of everything that was going on with you, you chose to ignored it.

Even as perfect as you can be, no matter the cause people always hated you for one reason you can never understand to. And its that people always looked up to you but you never even noticed them, with every hurtful words you've said but didn't noticed it yourself. You were honest, a little too honest for people to think that your being rude and hurtful. But you really didn't noticed it, unless someone makes you. But that never happened at all, and destiny still keeps you on waiting. It hurt you, but you can never escape reality. So as simple as you think, life was just a game you hope to win.

Croatia 🇭🇷

Aquarius ♒

You were born on February 13, 1997. At exactly 3:57 am you were born into this world.

You were gentle, and always aware of your words. You always make people happy by just being you, you know how to make ideas and had a creative mind that no one can ever surpasses. But sometimes, that can't always happen. Being moody and always misunderstanding a problem can make you emotional and not even care about your surroundings that might hurt you, but that's just being you right?

Smiling was never hard for you, anything that makes a person happy you were also happy. But one thing that people didn't like about you, was your selfishness. Yes, sometimes you can be spoiled but that doesn't mean you aren't always aware of what's been going on. Your always cheerful and didn't mind even if your in a situation where it's not safe, you always pretended to be the 'hero' when your not suppose to. You always give but nevertheless you didn't get anything back, just by being you, you already learned so much just by doing something that makes you happy. And with everything going on, you still kept a smile for everyone even if your hurting.