【️ Feelings mutual 】️

Alternative title - Who has a crush on you after 15 years, will you reject them or not?.

America 🇺🇸

After 12 years Akano, 🇵🇪 Peru's son had developed a crush on you, but things had to have an ending here.

"I'm sorry Akano, I can't accept you yet. Pls wait for me?"

China 🇨🇳

"I'm sorry, but I don't like you"

Your words had struck Amia, 🇯🇵 Japan's only daughter.

"I'm sorry Amia, I wish this would've turn out better. But between you and I, Father wouldn't like this either."

Croatia 🇭🇷

"I...I like you too!"

Your figure blushed at the sight, Solen, 🇸🇮 Slovenia's son smiled happily as he hug you.

But life took a huge turn, and it will soon betray you.

Finland 🇫🇮

"E-Eh?, me?"

Aren, 🇦🇲 Armenia's son had just confess to you. But you were still confused because your Dad hasn't told you about this kind of stuff yet, so you replied with.

"I'm sorry!" With that, you ran off to find your Dad.

Vittu se.

Germany 🇩🇪

"사랑해!"

Kemia, 🇰🇷 South Korea's daughter had confess to you. But being Germany's daughter you couldn't understand her language due to your other studies on other languages but Korean. So it just made you confuse, so you just said.

"Ja?"

Liechtenstein 🇱🇮

"I love you too I guess..."

"Uhm is it a yes or a no?"

"What?"

"What?"

North Korea 🇰🇵

"Forgive me but, I don't even like you one bit"

Nozel, 🇳🇱 Netherlands son frowned. He knew why you had rejected him, its not only because you didn't like him, its because your Father North Korea doesn't like him.

Philippines 🇵🇭

"I...I....Mahal din kita!"

You yelled, making sure Dominic, 🇲🇨 Indonesia's son heard it. Until Martial's daughter interrupted your special moment with a grin on her face.

"Sana All!, pero walang forever!"

"Mamatay kana!"

Russia 🇷🇺

"Okay, but I don't think my family could agree with that you know?, I'm really am sorry Gia"

🇬🇪 Georgia's daughter frowned, tears falls into her face as she run away.

Singapore 🇸🇬

"Lah?, what does that suppose to mean?"

"It means I like you.."

"Well, I like you too!"

Caren smiled at you and hug you, you were confused.

You like everyone, so whats the difference?.

____________________________________

Caution - The Countries I mentioned in this Chapter was the only thing I can write, by that means, I do not know their
Personality based on there Country or perhaps from the Countryhumans. I'll only write for what I've seen and saw, no hate intended.

Side note - There will be only 10 Countries who will I be making.

1. America 🇺🇸
2. China 🇨🇳
3. Croatia 🇭🇷
4. Finland 🇫🇮
5. Germany 🇩🇪
6. Liechtenstein 🇱🇮
7. North Korea 🇰🇵
8. Philippines 🇵🇭
9. Russia 🇷🇺
10. Singapore 🇸🇬

Don't come near me asking that you want more, wrong grammars and wrong spellings will be added in case I saw something wrong. Requests are open, pls do PM me.

I hope you enjoy, if you are comfortable, pls do comment, vote and share if you'd like so I can see whats your opinion on it.

Thank you for reading, and goodbye.