【️ Anime 】️

Alternative title : None-

I.

Need.

Requests.

Now.

Because I don't know what will I write anymore, even though I'm currently busy at the moment.

America 🇺🇸

✨ Food Wars ✨

Apparently, you love cooking. Whether it'll be japanese, italian, canadian or any country, as long as it involves cooking- you can never back down from it.

China 🇨🇳

✨ Classroom of Elite ✨

You weren't really fond of anime, but this one caught your eyes. Just the way the story represents, it made you more interested in it.

Croatia 🇭🇷

✨ Danganronpa ✨

Watching this at first confused you, but you understood it after watching a couple of seasons. And it did make you a little bit evil, like despair am I right?

Finland 🇫🇮

✨ Assassination Classroom ✨

Man, you wish you could kill your teacher just simple as that. But it will never happen, just the taught of training like an assassin made you fire up.

Germany 🇩🇪

✨ Bungou Stray Dogs ✨

Actions and gore doesn't really suit in your story, but it did peek its interest from you. It was worth it.

Liechtenstein 🇱🇮

✨ Kakegurui ✨

Gambling huh? Maybe you could try that once and awhile. Betting your life while you go broke is something, can you handle that?

North Korea 🇰🇵

✨ The Promised Neverland ✨

You were shocked in the first few episodes, but it did increased on how you demonstrate your plans. Man, this kids are insane.

Philippines 🇵🇭

✨ Haikyuu ✨

You didn't expect to turn out like this, and now your in a volleyball team. You just need to cosplay as a female versions of them, while playing the role of the setter and the captain.

Russia 🇷🇺

✨ Demon Slayer ✨

Man, Japan is overdoing it again. Maybe you should buy the whole store?

Singapore 🇸🇬

✨ The Royal Tutor ✨

Even with such as this thing called anime, you found this show interesting. With a few lessons learned ofcourse.

____________________________________

Caution - The Countries I mentioned in this Chapter was the only thing I can write, by that means, I do not know their personality based on their Country or perhaps from the Countryhumans. I'll only write for what I've seen and saw, no hate intended.

Side note - There will be only 10 Countries who will I be making.

1. America 🇺🇸
2. China 🇨🇳
3. Croatia 🇭🇷
4. Finland 🇫🇮
5. Germany 🇩🇪
6. Liechtenstein 🇱🇮
7. North Korea 🇰🇵
8. Philippines 🇵🇭
9. Russia 🇷🇺
10. Singapore 🇸🇬

Don't come near me asking that you want more, wrong grammars and wrong spellings will be added in case I have the time to. Requests are open, pls do PM me.

Comment your requests here ↘️

I hope you enjoy, if you are comfortable, pls do comment, vote and share if you'd like so I can see what's your opinion on it.

Thank you for reading, and goodbye.