【️ Quotes 】️

Alternative title : Your life Quote

(Note : All of this doesn't belong to me, it was from some one else, except for the very last quote because that belongs to me ^^)

America 🇺🇸

If you look inside a broken heart and see how much it cries, you will find secrets, promises and lies. But what you will see the most is how it tries to stay strong when nothing is right and everything is wrong.

China 🇨🇳

Two things defines you, your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything.

Croatia 🇭🇷

Be bold enough to use your voice. Brave enough to listen to your heart, and strong enough to live the life you've always imagined.

Finland 🇫🇮

You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just have to breath, trust, let go and see what happens.

Germany 🇩🇪

True love never surrenders, it might get tired but a little rest is enough. Cause true love will never complain, it would always find a way to understand.

Liechtenstein 🇱🇮

The best love is the one that makes you a better person, without changing you into someone other than yourself.

North Korea 🇰🇵

Don't waste your time on REVENGE Those who hurt you will eventually face their own KARMA.

Philippines 🇵🇭

Our children need to be taught on HOW to think, not WHAT to think.

Russia 🇷🇺

You got hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because most life's lesson are learned in pain.

Singapore 🇸🇬

No matter how impossible, unattainable, or unimaginable something my seem. If its meant to be, it'll be.

____________________________________

If we're destined to do something we're not capable, it means we still have a time where we can still work to improve ourselves.

-Amara Noire Crimson

• • •

Caution - The Countries I mentioned in this Chapter was the only thing I can write, by that means, I do not know their
Personality based on there Country or perhaps from the Countryhumans. I'll only write for what I've seen and saw, no hate intended.

Side note - There will be only 10 Countries who will I be making.

1. America 🇺🇸
2. China 🇨🇳
3. Croatia 🇭🇷
4. Finland 🇫🇮
5. Germany 🇩🇪
6. Liechtenstein 🇱🇮
7. North Korea 🇰🇵
8. Philippines 🇵🇭
9. Russia 🇷🇺
10. Singapore 🇸🇬

Don't come near me asking that you want more, wrong grammars and wrong spellings will be added in case I saw something wrong. Requests are open, pls do PM me.

I hope you enjoy, if you are comfortable, pls do comment, vote and share if you'd like so I can see whats your opinion on it.

Thank you for reading, and goodbye.