Let's Thank Humans

Inspired by The70sRock and -floraljackets

Yeah, let's start with those two (this shall be in no particular order)

(If I say your name, it's because you've said it or I found it from a book or from your bio)

The70sRock HOLYSHITIMNOTTHEONLYONEWHOKNOWSWHOTHEDOORSAREHOLYFUCK!!!!!

Hey Alex. Ha, you said my name even though I am people to call me Lilly because that's my name so I'll say your name.

Ok ok, in all seriousness though, you're like that one guy who's with his friends at a bar and he's wondering what the hell is going on with his drunk friends. In my book, dats cool. *hug*

-floraljackets HOLYSHITIMNOTTHEONLYONEWHOKNOWSWHOSKYNRYDISHOLYFUCK!!!!!!!

Ok, in all seriousness again, you seem like the kind of girl who doesn't care and is carefree. That's probably it. You seem cool, and you are. *hug*

weedandcigarettes
So, I don't have one of those crazy things but you are technically the one who got me into the Wattpad Classic Rock fandom. You also seem very laid back and chill. Led Zeppelin is in fact sex. *hug*

enter-sxndmxn.
Thanks for letting me adopt your 257 chicken babies. You're cool to the whip. sO, hOW's tHE WIfE aNd KIdS? *hug*

IamSydBarrett
Hey Syd.

I wuv you Roger Keith Barrett! :3 *hug*

dxminatedloveslave
#johnisspicay666okayyeah. Party buddies! *hug*

The_New_Patch_Adams
You like Zombies and rock? Oh my good Jesus you're awesome! *hug*

RiriNdRawr
Thicc™ cat. Dude, I love role-playing with you and I hope we can continue someday! *hug*

1-800-NORDIK
HOLYSHITIMNOTTHEONLYONEWHOLIMESPINKFLOYDHOLYFUCK!!!!!

More seriousness, you seem like the kind of guy who would beat the crap out of anyone who is hurting their friend. I like that, dats cool. *hug*

And to everyone else I can't think of at the moment...

*cheers* Here's to a new decade of poop.