Laws

Laws. The one thing that is not making society The Purge. Some of them are the dumbest thing in this world.

I dunno if this is any other place or state but the state I love in (Tennessee) or the city I live in, there is this really stupid law lemme give an example.

So my mom and dad got into a fight and my dad did something that caused her to have a mark on her arm and temple I think. My mom did one of those slaps that wouldn't leave a mark or hurt and my dad called the cops. While my mom had physical evidence to show that she was assaulted and my dad didn't, they both went to the slammer because my dad called the police saying he was assaulted. She was framed.

Yeah, that wasn't fun to see.

And apparently, if you go to jail for doing the same thing several times, you get sent to prison. Well my dad went to jail for the same thing several times but he never went to jail.

Did y'all hear you gotta be 21 or older to purchase tobacco products?! What happened there?! I mean, I don't smoke any tobacco products but that's bullshit.

*searches the internet* Ok great they didn't put lighters to be legally purchased at 21.

But why do you have to be 21 or older to legally buy and drink alcohol products but you only have to be 18 to serve them? That doesn't makes sense if you ask me.

I just looked on something about how old you have to be to not show your ID when buying alcohol and it says that you don't have to if you're over the age of 50 in the state of Tennessee.

My mom was born in 1968 and she STILL has to show her ID.

(Here's some stupid laws in Tennessee)

Apparently, you can eat road kill.

In Dyersburg, it is illegal for a woman to call a man for a date.

In Memphis, you can NOT take unfinished pie home!

In Nashville, men cannot be sexually aroused in public.

Anyone rollerblading cannot tie themselves to a moving vehicle on a highway. Sorry people who think they're Johnny Knoxville and want to recreate a scene from Jackass

Also in Nashville, you have to be 18 to play pinball.

Overall, Tennessee is a stupid state.

(And I looked at the laws of Tennessee)