chapter 31

Previously on chapter 30

At this moment he was the happiest omega alive.

For now.

-continue with the chapter-

Taehyung and Jungkook haven't talked since the incident in the car.

Taehyung didn't have guts to look Jungkook in the eye since he found out that Jungkook likes Jimin.

In silence they drive to the yoonminseok apartment and in the parking lot Jungkook finally spoke to him.

"Tae look what I said was harsh I should apologize so I'm sorry" Jungkook said scratching his neck.

"It's okay I'm sorry too" Taehyung said without any energy or life at all. At this point Taehyung has made himself realize that Jungkook will never love him and theirs no point in forcing it.

"Anyway I'm coming to get you early today and remember to not go outside" Jungkook warned as he left Taehyung at yoonminseok apartment door.

"Sure bye Jungkook" Taehyung said.

He knocks on the door and person who he really doesn't want to see opens it. Jimin

-why does everyone like you so much? What do you have that I don't? I have money, looks and line of fortune waiting for him yet he still loves you- Taehyung thought.

"Aren't you coming in?" Jimin asked

Taehyung didn't noticed that he spaced out and he immediately entered without saying anything to Jimin.

Jimin decided to ignore the younger's attitude since it makes no sense to force someone to like you.

Taehyung sat in the couch in the living room and stared out into space.

Jimin was concerned. The younger looked so depressed. He wanted to ask what's wrong but he knows Taehyung won't tell him.

Jimin goes into the kitchen to make something for yoongi. The alpha always sleeps late and that usually means he has to make breakfast two times. (AN: one for Hoseok since he goes to work really early and one for yoongi)

Jimin that doesn't mean he hates it actually he loves making breakfast and dinner for his alphas.

Yoongi walks into the living with his bed hair and sleepy eyes.

He goes into the kitchen and wraps his arms around Jimin.

Taehyung watch the interactions between the two and became extremely jealous.

-he has so much alphas already why does he need mine?- Taehyung thought. Taehyung closed his fist tightly as he looked away from the loving couple in the kitchen.

Yoongi moves his eyes to living room and see that Taehyung looked upset and was really silence. Usually he would be making Jimin mad or insulting him but he was silence.

"Hey what's wrong with him" yoongi asked Jimin.

"I don't know he hasn't said a word to me since he got here" Jimin stated.

The two looked at each other and then looked at Taehyung contemplating whether to ask him what's wrong?

But they decide not since they were pretty sure he wouldn't answer.

Jimin moved from yoongi grip and went into the fridge.

"I need to go the super market. Where out of eggs, cheese , any vegetables why are we out of so much things" Jimin asked yoongi.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm going to get a shopping bag and change clothes before I leave to the super market" Jimin said running upstairs.

Taehyung heard Jimin run up the stairs so he asked yoongi what happened.

"He just going to the super market" yoongi told Taehyung.

A thought ran through Taehyung's head. - I can go outside for bit-

Taehyung shaked his head -no Jungkook made explicitly clear not to go outside-

Then Taehyung put his head down - but why should I care what he's says anymore it's not like he cares about me plus I'm going with his beloved Jimin-

"Hyung can I go with him?" Taehyung asked yoongi.

"Ummm well you have to ask Jimin" yoongi stated.

"Okay" Taehyung said

And that very moment Jimin came into the living room fully changed to go outside.

"Hey Jimin" Taehyung called " can I go with you?"

"Will Jungkook be fine with you going outside?" Jimin asked.

"Y-yeah" Taehyung stuttered which Jimin ignored since he's been behaving weirdly from morning.

"Okay let's go" Jimin said taking the black credit card from yoongi and his house keys.

The two will be walking since Jimin can't drive neither can Taehyung, they didn't mind though since they get the chance to see around the neighborhood.

----------------------------

Hyungsik have been hiding out in the building Infront of yoonminseok apartment complex.

He's been watching them for a week.

He's concluded that Jimin is watching Taehyung for Jungkook for four days a week.

But since they don't go outside he can't really get to them and he can't go inside or yoongi would kill him.

So his plan is to wait for a chance they leave the apartment and call Yg men to kidnap Taehyung but he's also going to kidnap Jimin too get back at Hoseok.

"God do these people not know of the word 'outside' " Hyungsik said as he took a bite of his sandwich. (AN: which is his so called breakfast)

Hyungsik stared into his telescope waiting for something to happen when God answered his prayers.

Jimin and Taehyung both came out of the apartment complex and they seem to be going some where.

"Well well aren't I lucky after all"

------------------------------------------------------hello imaginary readers 😍 here is chapter 31

🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉Happy New year🎇🎆🎊🎉 🎆

I hope to spend lots of time with my friends and family. And I hope to make many more new friends this upcoming year.

Since last year I didn't get to watch as much anime and k-dramas it will be my new years resolution 😆

I also hope to continue writing as much fanfics as possible.