3: Jimin

Sodol is split in two. On the East side, you have were Yoongi lives. Where people fear to go. On the west side, you have the First Estate.

People living on West side Sodol have nothing to worry about except Wills and Trust funds. Though, many people, West and East side alike, lead double lives. But no one does so better than me.

I lived on the West side, in a condo in one of the most expensive buildings in Sodol. During the day, I go to work as a property owner for most of the city. I technically owns two nightclubs, a law firm office, and three nail salons.

People who know me professionally know him as a gentleman. People who know me through Namjoon's organization know the ruthless illegal arms dealer and drug trafficker.

I am also one of the seven higher ups, along with Yoongi. It's crucial for me to keep my secret life secret. One wrong move my real estate empire falls and Namjoon's organization is exposed. If that were to happen, I would be erased from humanity.

I have no worries though. I'm too good. And I know I'm too good. But my job comes with irritations. Like such.

During a meeting, I recieved a next from one of my pushers, Dally. Apparently, something has gone wrong down in their warehouse.

Afterwards, I made his way down there, driving my jet black porsche. I loaded my hand gun before making his way inside the warehouse.

It is stinky and is built like an abandoned Costco. I kept his gun strapped in my waistband and removed my sunglasses. I stared lazily at my three men, Mingi, Dally, and Wooseok sitting around a table with the weight they are supposed to be pushing.

Me: There better be a good fucking excuse for you to call me.

Dally: Boss, something happened.

Me: Well obviously. What is it.

Mingi: You happened. What's with the sudden new push of weight?

Me: Why the fuck am I hearing complaining? Do as I fucking say.

Mingi: No. Am I getting a fuck raise for all of this shit?

Me: Maybe if you start selling shit instead of sitting on your ass, you'd be getting money in your hands.

Wooseok: Fuck that boss.

Dally: I'm sorry, they've been talking like this all morning.

Mingi: And you're a fucking snitch Dally.

Wooseok: You take over half our profits, and we don't even have a higher place in the organization.

Me: All of you are rookies. Get good. This is how it works in the business world.

Mingi: Business world? I not fucking Warren Buffet, boss. I want my dues. You take have the shit I make anyways.

I scuffed, stepping closer and towering over Mingi. Mingi tried his best not to get intimidated by me, but he trembled under my gaze like a pathetic bitch.

Me: I take your shit because I'm the goddamn boss around here. You hear?

Wooseok: Man fuck you. We work we get our shi-

I have a short patience. When I got irritated with Wooseok running mouth, I drew the gun from my waistband, and without looking, I shot Wooseok directly between his eyes. Blood splattered onto the wall and a pool flooded around his corpse that fell straight to the floor. Mingi flitched under me and backed away with his head hanged down.

Me: Clean that shit up will you, Dally?

Dally: *shaking* Y-Yes sir.

I cleared his throat, slipping the warm metal back into my waistband. I remember a time when this would have bothered me, but that version of myself is long gone.