11: Yoongi

I closed down the store today and drove out to the west side with Jooeun. She was half asleep in the car. She's not much of a morning person. Plus it was cold so she wasn't really in the mood for anything. 

When the two of us got to the top of the penthouse, Soyeon was there instead of Namjoon. She stared wildly at Jooeun as if it was her first time seeing another female. 

Me: Yo. Kid. Where's Namjoon? 

Soyeon: *softly* Office. 

She pointed with her small, shaky finger down the hall. Someone needs to get this little girl a xanax. 

Me: Stay out here. 

Jooeun: Ok. 

Namjoon sat at his desk, on the phone, smiling and talking about his stocks and bonds as if he isn't running the most elaborate cartel South Korea has ever seen. He held up one finger for me to wait. From the other room I heard Soyeon and Jooeun talking. 

She was smiling, sitting on the couch next to Jooeun. Naturally Jooeun would be the one to bring little Soyeon out of her shell. 

Jooeun: *giggling* No but seriously. A lot worse could have happened. I know Namjoon might irritate you and scare you now, but maybe if you try being nice first he could come around. It worked with Yoongi. 

Soyeon: That's different. 

Jooeun: Ok, yeah. Yoongi has a heart. But maybe if you try digging deep enough, you'll find Namjoon's. 

Soyeon: But he's big. And scary. 

Jooeun: So is Yoongi. But I'm not cowering in a ball. You gotta either match their energy or take the high road. I encourage the high road so you don't get you know...shot. 

Soyeon: *laughing* I'll try. 

Jooeun: I heard the last time he held a girl hostage he made her dress as a maid. 

Soyeon: *laughing* Oh my god, you're lying. 

I kinda smiled to myself. Namjoon hung up the phone and motioned me inside. I closed to door so that the two giggling school girls outside mood wasn't busted from the following conversation. 

Namjoon: What do you need? 

Me: What the fuck have you gotten us into? 

Namjoon: *chuckling* What has you mad today?

Me: Start with that asshole YG bitch that run up on us yesterday.

Namjoon: What YG bitch? 

Me: TOP. Showed up at my store last night. He jumped on Jooeun and everything. 

Namjoon: Really? 

Me: She kicked his ass, but he still was able to get past your boys and into my store. 

Namjoon: That little thing took on TOP? 

Me: Don't underestimate her. She nearly killed me the first time I met her. But that bitch rolled up last night, and said something about stealing shipments and how we're at war. 

Namjoon: Well we are now with Jimin acting blowing shit up. 

Me: I'm not fucking around with you Namjoon. You can't just go around starting unnecessary wars. You already killed that fucking priest.

Namjoon: Shush. Soyeon is right there. 

Me: I don't give a fuck. Get this shit uncontrol. I can't afford a fucking war. 

Namjoon: There is no war Yoongi. 

Me: Don't you fucking hear when I speak? TOP said that YG is ready for one. I tried to keep Jooeun out of this, but no, you had to drag her in by making her steal that fucking truck. 

Namjoon: Can you relax? Jooeun can clearly handle herself if she can make a guy like TOP get on his knees. Where is he anyways? 

Me: In my trunk.  

Namjoon: Why did you kill him?

Me: Because HE CAME TO KILL ME GOD DAMN IT!

Namjoon: Watch it. Just cause you're my friend doesn't mean I won't blast you. 

Me: You're not listening to me. You've been doing a lot of things to piss off YG lately. Plus all the hits they've been getting, they think it's us. They are making moves on us. You need to watch your back. Tell the others to be careful. 

Namjoon: Alright. Just get your shit together. 

Me: Go fuck yourself. 

Namjoon: *chuckling* Have a good day as well, Yoongi. 

Me: And give me this shit. 

I took a hand full of lifesavers that he has on his desk and stormed out. Outside, Soyeon and Jooeun were still talking and laughing. My anger cool down with her smiling face and sweet giggle. 

Jooeun: No, but there was this one time when I turned the thermostat up by a single degree and Yoongi went off on me. But I kept laughing because I watched a cat video earlier that day and he looked just like it. He got even more mad that I wasn't taking him seriously. 

Soyeon: We share the same brain cell. I changed the temperature last night and Namjoon brought out a gun because he thought someone broke in. 

Jooeun: They think they're so scary. But they are a bunch of clowns. 

Soyeon: I don't know. Namjoon still makes me want to piss my pants sometimes. 

Jooeun: I'm telling you. Once you two get used to each other it'll work out. Try...doing something nice for him. 

Soyeon: Like what? 

Jooeun: Make him waffles. Guys love waffles. 

Me: Guys also like blowjobs, try giving him that. 

Jooeun: *turning around* This conversation was wholesome until you came in. Is everything okay? 

Me: Don't care. Let's go. 

Soyeon: Wait, can she stay? 

Me: Do I look like an aunty leaving a barbeque? No she's not staying. We have work to do. 

Soyeon: Didn't you say he was nice? 

Jooeun: Ignore him. He didn't get his full six hours of sleep so he's an angry kitty today. 

Soyeon: *laughing*

Me: Don't insult me. Get up. 

Jooeun: Bye Soyeon. 

I walked over to the elevator, stumbling over a washcloth that was the floor. The two girls erupted in laughter on the couch. I cursed under my breath and threw it off somewhere in the room which triggered more laughing. I pressed down on the elevator button like nothing happened.

Me: Jooeun! With a quickness please.

Jooeun: I'm coming! Damn, hold on.