18: Yoongi

Jungkook: Took you long enough. 

Me: Who's the guy?

Jungkook: He goes by Teddy. 

Me: Mhm. What you have over there? 

Jungkook: Hot iron. 

Me: *laughing* You sadist. 

Jungkook: Taehyung taught me. 

Me: Wanna know what happened the last time Taehyung used that thing? 

Jungkook: What? 

Me: Remember Taebin? 

Jungkook: Holy shit, that was Taehyung? 

Me: Where's Teddy? 

Jungkook: In there. 

He opened the door to another room in Legacy that is not in the floor plans. Jungkook had Teddy chained up to a wall in a very blood mess. The man could barely open his eyes. Jungkook's knuckles were busted and bloody too. 

Me: Well damn. Did you really need my help in here? 

Jungkook: He still won't say shit. 

Me: How you been Teddy? 

Teddy: *faint* Fuck you. 

Me: Not so friendly I see. 

I squatted down in front of his distressed state. His breathing was harsh. His eyes bruised. His nose in a crooked position. 

Me: You look fucking gross. 

Jungkook: Why are you like this? 

Me: I'm just making conversation. Wanna crack a smile for me princess? 

Teddy: Fuck you. 

Me: Aw, a feisty princess. 

Teddy: Y-You little shits think you have the drop on me. 

Me: Look at you. Laying on the floor like a bitch, yes we have the drop on you. And we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You decide, princess. 

Teddy lifted very little of his body up and spat out blood split onto my shoes. I stood up completely and brought that foot to his mouth. He yelled out and spat more blood onto the floor, followed by one of his front teeth. 

Me: Alright. The hard way it is. Jungkook. 

Jungkook: Yeah?

Me: Strip him. 

While Jungkook removed Teddy's clothes, with struggle, I pulled on gloves and picked the iron bar from its hot plate. Jungkook pulled Teddy up on his feet and strapped him down to a wooden board, buckling his wrist and ankles in. 

I'll give Teddy the fight he gave. Even in his restraints, he was still trying to budge his way out of them. He started to get whiny and broke down in tears. 

Teddy: Please man. Calm down. 

Me: Don't cry princess. I'm still up for the easy way. All you have to do is answer the questions when I ask them. 

Teddy: I ain't a snitch. 

Me: Maybe not. But now you're my bitch. 

Jungkook: Now answer.

Me: Were you the one who shot Namjoon? 

Teddy: No. 

Me: Who did? 

Teddy: I don't know.

Me: Don't lie to me, princess.

I pressed the hot metal over the YG tattoo on his neck. His screams of agony echoed into the room and died in the sound-proof walls.