9: Jimin

In my years of knowing Yoongi, the last time I remember seeing him this pissed off is when his windshield got shot at and cracked. Jooeun felt so guilty that she sat in the back of the car quietly until Yoongi dropped her off at the store. 

Yoongi also wasn't talking until Jooeun was gone. He watched her get inside safe, waiting a few minutes to make sure no one followed her inside, then sped off down the empty streets. The deeper we got into the East side, the more I started to think he was going to kill me, so I kept my hand on my gun in case he tried anything. 

Yoongi: Namjoon said there are YG occupied homes scattered around Sodol. We're supposed to get the lower east side location, it's supposed to be behind the dumpy laundromat. 

Me: Why are we hitting it? 

Yoong: Namjoon wants to take back the money we lost. We ransack the place, then we take all the money back to Namjoon, we meet him at the loading dock below the hotel. Let go of the strap asshole. 

Me: Well, I couldn't be sure. You have steam coming from your ears. 

Yoongi: All I asked you to do was to stay the fuck away from her. And not even that you could do. 

Me: Yoongi, she's not a kid. Can you unhinge a little? 

Yoongi: I'll unhinge when you back off. 

Me: Jesus, Yoongi. 

Yoongi: I won't say it again. Keep your grimy hands off Jooeun, or I will kill you.

He pulled up in front of a small sketchy house that sat in a small sketchy neighborhood. We pulled our mask over our faces, grabbed our guns from the trunk, and made our way to the back doors of the house. 

Yoongi: Don't get all trigger happy. 

Me: No promises. 

Yoongi: *chuckling* You fucking sadist. 

Yoongi used his foot to break down the door. He shot down the first few people who came into sight while I grabbed someone, disarmed them, and held them at gunpoint. 

Man: Please, man, chill! Don't kill me. 

Me: Shut the fuck up. 

In the other room, I heard more gunshots go off from Yoongi. I grabbed the hostage I had by their neck and shoved them to follow Yoongi. 

Yoongi: Show us the money or get your brain on the wall. 

Man: It's downstairs! It's all downstairs. 

Yoongi: Why are you standing there like a fucking fool? Let's go. 

I pointed the gun on her back as he led us down stairs where there was a few more people counting bands of cash. Yoongi shot his gun in the air to grab their attention. 

Me: HANDS UP! WE'RE NOT FUCKING AROUND!

Yoongi: PUT EVERY DAMN DOLLAR IN THOSE FUCKING BAGS! NOW, HURRY THE FUCK UP.

One of them pulled out a gun to shoot and Yoongi blasted him in the chest. His body fell back in a bloody mess. The YG men all raised their hands above their heads and obediently moved the money to the bags. 

Yoongi: Go upstairs and see if there is anymore. 

I let the hostages go, shoving him down on the floor in front of Yoongi. I looked through cabinets, cereal boxes, ovens, and between couch cushions. I found one huge block of cash inside of a cinnamon toast crunch box. 

I also found a full gallon of gasoline with a bunch of cleaning supplies in the cupboard under the sink, and I got a little creative. 

I poured gasoline over the hardwood and every inch of furniture that it would last over. I soaked a white washcloth in one of their brown liquor bottles and placed it in the opening of the bottle. 

Yoongi came up from the basement with two duffle bags filled with money. I stuffed some I found in the cabinets into one of them while Yoongi reloaded his gun. 

Yoongi: Why does it smell like ass up here? 

Me: Gas. 

I locked the basement door when Yoongi wasn't looking to keep everyone inside. I hurried out the door after him, lit the cloth on fire with my lighter, and threw it at the house. It bursts into flames immediately, screams coming from the inside. 

Yoongi: Fucking hell, Jimin! What the fuck? 

Me: What? We can't let them live!

Yoongi: Our faces are covered dumbass!

Me: Doesn't matter. Whatever could have gone wrong is burning, now let's go!

__________________________

Namjoon: You did what? 

The six others sitting around in Namjoon's living room, stared at me. Yoongi had his arms crossed, Namjoon was pissed getting a drink, and the others were in disbelief. 

Jungkook: That's lowkey badass. 

Namjoon: No, that was fucking reckless and stupid. 

Hoseok: At least nothing can trace back. 

Taehyung: Trace back? How to fuck is someone going to explain a big fucking fire out in the middle of a drug running house with out figuring out the cartel war going on right now. 

Namjoon: Don't get all hyped up. It's not war yet. 

Yoongi: You stole over two mil from YG tonight with all the houses we hit. 

Me: Plus the shipment you had me and Jooeun take the other day. 

Seokjin: If that's not starting a war I don't know what is. 

Namjoon: Everyone shut the fuck up. It's not a war. We're simply getting what's ours and getting even. But with Jimin wanting to fucking play Tre Arrow over here, we have to keep low so the NIS doesn't start looking into our asses. Yoongi.

Yoongi: Mhm? 

Namjoon: Keep your men in line. Tell them what happened tonight. No dealing until I give the green light. Same for you Jimin. 

Me: They're already pissed with me. I can't tell them that they can't deal. 

Namjoon: You had no problem burning bitches alive tonight. If they give you problems handle it. Taehyung, make sure your NIS friends go down the wrong track that doesn't lead back to us. 

Taehyung: Got it. 

Namjoon: Jungkook, I'll need you to divert every incoming shipment to the Marbella instead of Legacy. 

Jungkook: Got it. 

Namjoon: Hoseok, make sure nothing sketchy goes on around your shop. I'll strength security for both you and Yoongi. 

Seokjin: And me? 

Namjoon: You keep that clinic running as usual. Don't get into any trouble if you can't help it. Yoongi, I'm also going to need that little girl you got living with you to clean all this cash. 

Yoongi: Shouldn't it be clean already? 

Namjoon: We don't know that. Double check, drop it back here by Friday. 

Yoongi: You want her to clean all of that by Friday? 

Namjoon: If she needs help, get your boys. They're not doing shit. Everyone leave, go home, go to work tomorrow like nothing happened here. 

The seven of us looked over at Yoongi with his phone ringing in the middle of Namjoon's speech. He answered immediately and backed away from the group. 

Yoongi: Hello? Slow down, what happened? Fuck, Are you okay? Stay where you are, we'll be right there. 

He hung up the phone and motioned at me. He cursed under his breath loading his gun up and hiding it in his waistband. 

Yoongi: Something happened at the store. We gotta go. Jimin, come on.