6: 3rd Person

Upstairs in his apartment, Yoongi saw Jimin's porsche pull up in front of the store. He could see them in the car talking. He didn't see anything questionable.

He was about to let his grudge against Jimin go until he witnessed Jimin lean closer to Jooeun inside the car and Jooeun's face getting red with blush. Her bright smile shined through the deeply tainted windows.

Anger boiled through his veins. He stormed downstairs to the car, knocking hard on the glass. The two inside the car flitched, Jimin turning around to face Yoongi. Jimin opened the window wearing his typical sinister smile.

Jimin: Hey. Didn't see you there, Yoongi.

Yoongi: Jooeun, here's a twenty, go get us some food.

Jooeun: Okay.

Yoongi: Don't take my bread twist.

Yoongi's anger went down seeing Jooeun smile at him when she took the money. He watched her walk a few doors down to a restaurant until she made it inside safely. Once she made it into the restaurant, Yoongi ripped open the car door and roughly pulled Jimin out of the vehicle by his collar.

He slammed the door shut then pressed Jimin against it. Jimin laughed under Yoongi's fatal glare. Yoongi slammed his back into the side of the car again.

Yoongi: Don't fucking laugh you piece of shit.

Jimin: *laughing* Calm down.

Yoongi: *growling* Didn't I tell you not to fucking put your hands on her? You greasy asswipe.

Jimin: *smirking* I wonder what is so special about this girl that you need to get so damn possessive? It makes her kind of interesting.

Yoongi: Don't you fucking dare.

Jimin grinned with his shiny white teeth. His attitude made Yoongi's rage incline, like Jimin was mocking him.

Yoongi: I mean it Jimin. Don't put your moves on her again.

Jimin: Can you relax? Nothing happened.

Yoongi: Good. Keep it that way.

He released the younger from his bruised hands. Yoongi turned his back on Jimin's grinning face.

Jimin: I bet she taste like waterme-

Yoongi swiftly faced Jimin again and connected his balled fist with Jimin's face. He hunched over in pain, spitting out blood. His flesh was completely busted open on his bottom lip. Jimin glared at Yoongi before getting in his car and driving away.

Later that night, Jooeun couldn't sleep. She tried to, but every time she closed her eyes, she kept seeing the people who lost their lives earlier that day. The many people at the doc. The people in the car chasing her, the man hiding in the truck from Namjoon.

Jooeun's bed felt cold and her room seemed darker than usual. She pulled her sheets off her body, feeling around so that she could stand up without hurting herself. She walked across the apartment over to Yoongi's warmer, and much more comforting room. Yoongi was fast sleep on his side.

The floor creaked with Jooeun's step closer and Yoongi quickly awoke, pulling out the gun from under his pillow.

Jooeun: Shit! Calm down it's me!

He sighed and put the gun back under his head. Though she couldn't really see his face, Yoongi's eyes were glued onto her. He doesn't know how, but Jooeun was wearing on of his shirt that looked way too big on her and socks.

Yoongi: *groggy* What's up?

Jooeun: Is it okay if I sleep in here?

He was tired so it took a second for the question to process. Yoongi wondered if he could be able to control himself if he did let Jooeun sleep in his bed. Promising himself that he would, he shrugged as his way to invite her in.