Arc 1 Chapter 1: Satsuki Kiryuin; Queen Bee

[VERY IMPORTANT]

Hello and welcome my Kill La Kill x Male Reader book. Before we begin I would like to state a few important things about this book.

1: Your weapon is known as an Odochi. It's basically a larger, two-handed Katana that's slightly taller than you are. (Further weapon description will be given in the story itself)

2: This is a story where the reader will be with Satsuki Kiryuin near the end. I've built the entire premise of this book upon that idea and it would be very difficult to remove that connection without the story falling apart.

3: There will be chapters known as #.5. These are shorter, less important chapters that I usually use to add on some extra tidbits of story without inflating the true chapter count.

4: I HIGHLY value feedback and spelling corrections. Please point out any errors you spot. I can only catch so many when I'm proof reading.

5: I am writing this story along side my long running MHA book as a side project. This will not be updated as commonly as that story until it is finished.

That should be all I have to say for now. I truly do hope you all enjoy this new story I'm beginning.

Have a nice day!

Legend:

(R/N)- Reader's Name

Bold Text- Thoughts

~~~~~- Location Change/Time Skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick-Step to the left.

Quick-Step to the right.

Crouched spin and slash.

You repeated this pattern over and over again until it was dedicated to muscle memory. Sweat poured down your face from hours of practice against the wooden training mannequin inside of the hot dojo you trained in.

Your fifteen pound Odachi weighed heavy on your arm and back muscles, they were screaming at you to stop training but you had to continue going to keep up with the growing threats around Honnouji Academy.

You pick up your weapon again.

Quick-Step to the left.

Quick-Step to the right.

Crouched spin and slash.

Trip.

Your legs gave out beneath you from exhaustion.

???: Why do you push yourself so much?

A soothing female voice echoed out from behind you.

You: Because if I don't then you'll start to get cocky about being more skilled than me.

You stand up, using your sword as leverage, and turn to face the woman in the dojo.

Standing before you was the intimidating and fearsome Satsuki Kiryuin, President of Honnouji Academy. She was wearing a silk nightgown and held two small cups of tea.

Satsuki: Hmph, please, as if either of us will surpass the other. Our skills are equal as far as I'm concerned. Tea?

You take the simmering cup full of tea from her hand and take a sip out of it.