Chapter 5

I AM SO SORRY!

SCHOOL'S JUST BEEN HOLDING ME BACK! (also bullying which is sad in my opinion)

I'm so sorry guys I had projects to do (And I'm only in 9th grade) and I have another one coming up. But I have to get a chapter in!

So here it is! Enjoy and I'm sorry again! Also I'll try to make this chapter longer

Happy New Years Btw "UvUs"

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

The sound of birds chirping and the curtains being pulled open awoke me from my dream. I slowly sat up and looked around, wondering where I was, and that's when the memories began to flood back into my head.

"Oh your awake," I heard a voice say on the left side of me, and I looked over to see a maid smiling at me. She had brown hair that reached her back, a pointy nose that fit perfectly on her face, and she was wearing a long maiden gown that was black. She had towels in her hand and she went to the bathroom, and came back out with medical products. She moved the covers over, revealing the 3 scars the wolf left on my leg.

"Your lucky to survive. This could've been fatal if the King hadn't found you. You could've gotten a bad infection and you would've died from it if not treated," She said, adding a warm towel to my leg and not looking my way. I felt upset at what she said but ignored it for the most part. I then thought about it. Would I really die from that infection? Would they find my body? Probably not. I would've been eaten by the wolves then. I was suddenly knocked out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" The maid slightly yelled loud, but not loud enough to make you cover your ears. The door slowly opened, and I saw white hair knowing who it was. Elias came from behind the door, a smile on his face. He looked over at the maid and gave her a nod, causing her to blush, and then he looked over at me, giving me a bigger smile, as his eyes held relief.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, still standing next to the door, looking into my eyes, and not breaking contact.

"I feel better, thank you," I said looking his way before hearing someone clear their throat. I looked over to my left side to see the maid looking at me with a glare before it quickly went away and a smile replacing it. I mean, How do you go from nice to evil within minutes?

"Her leg will heal just fine, just don't put a lot of pressure on it," She said, looking into the king's eyes with a soft blush covering her face. For some reason my heart began to hurt. Not from sadness...well maybe some sadness, but mostly from anger.

"Okay, thank you for doing this Alice," He said, sending her a smile, causing her blush to darken. I looked at my leg from keeping me from becoming angrier.

"Anytime Elias," She said with one of those girly giggles, causing my anger to rise higher. Why do I feel like this? Ugh!

"Um, (Y/n)?" I heard Elias say and I quickly looked up, only for him to looked surprised, and the maid to look frightened.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking between the 2 of them. The maid then pointed to the mirror indicating for me to look, and once I did, I was shocked and terrified at what I saw. My hair was red again, and my eyes were a darker red then from yesterday. This wasn't me, this was the monster version of me. I began to breathe hard, and I looked back at Elias.

"(y/-)" Before he could finish his sentence, I quickly jumped up and ran into the bathroom, locking the door in the process. I heard a sigh fall from his mouth before he mumbled some words and the door closing. I heard a knock on the door, causing me to jump slightly in my spot.