Chapter 9

Hello people! I hope your all doing okay with the coronavirus going around. I just got excited (Thinking about you guys) so I decided to write another chapter! Also I edited some of the chapters over. Instead of using the name Laila, I was supposed to use (Y/n) (which stands for your name) So yeah I edited them, so you can read them over if you want.

Enjoy! (Btw I didn't have a quote to write)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Dark. That was the only word I could describe. There was nothing around me, just darkness. Where was I? Was I still asleep? I began to try and look through the pitch black place I was in, but to no avail. I then took a step, but once my foot touched back to the dark ground, ripples were made. It as if I was walking on water, but I couldn't feel it soaking my feet. I took another step, another ripple, but this time, the ripple became bigger than the last one. This continued on until I heard a noise behind me. I turned around, my eyes coming in contact with a bright white door. I didn't know if I should walk towards it, knowing that light meant heaven. Wait, does that mean I'm dead?

My heart suddenly dropped when an unknown force began to push me towards it. I tried to push the force away from me, but it felt stronger. It was pushing me as if I were a bag of feathers. Not even a second later, the force stopped. I felt around me, my hands in front of me looking for something only to find nothing. I then turned around noticing the door was now inches from me. The door opened showing nothing but light. I suddenly began to think I was dead, until a figure began to appear on the other side of the door. The figure began to come closer causing me to move back slightly.

I then noticed it was a woman figure, telling by her shape and the dress draped around her. Once she was close enough, I began to take in her features. She had (H/c) hair that was curly and reached her waist, beautiful red eyes that looked like flames. She didn't look like she was the type of person to harm someone, she looked like the type of person to help someone when they fell down or they were in need of assistance. She had on a long-sleeve white dress that reached the floor, almost as if she were royalty herself. She then made her way towards me slowly, a smile making its way onto her face, showing her beautiful cheekbones. for some reason I didn't want to run from this woman, as if I've known her my whole life. Once she was close enough, she began to look me in the eye. It was uncomfortable for a second until what she did next shocked me.

She wrapped her arms around my small frame, causing me to jump slightly. It felt weird but it felt right. My arms began to move on their own and I then realized my arms were wrapped around her too. I took in her scent, which smelled like vanilla with flowers. We stood like this for a minute, which felt like hours, before we pulled away. "Tell him," she said, Her hands beginning to make their way to my face, but she suddenly stopped her hands from moving. She looked scared and...worried. She then ran back through the white door. Something told me to follow her, and so I did, but once I reached the door, It shut directly on my face. I tried twisting the knob, but that didn't do any good. It was locked.

I then heard a loud crash behind me, and I whipped my head around, only to see the darkness I was in falling apart. I let out a small gasp before trying to pry the door open. I suddenly fell, but I didn't land on the dark floor, I was falling on nothing. Then...everything changed.

I woke up panting, sweat covering my face and my now damped hair. I took in everything around me, noticing I was still in the bedroom and not where I was before. I looked out of the window, seeing the sun showing off it's shine in the sky, before I stood up and made my way towards the bathroom. After doing my business, I walked out of the bathroom, realizing I had no new clothes on the bed. I looked over to the closet, Noticing I've never checked in it before. I began to shuffle myself over to it, and then I pulled the doors open. My mentally screamed at myself for never checking inside of it as my eyes came across a variety of dresses. I walked into the closet. It wasn't big or small, it was the perfect size for me. As I looked around, a certain dress came into my vision.