Chapter 10

Hello peoples! New Chapter because I'm bored!

Enjoy!

"A heart without dreams is like a bird without feathers."

"A dream?" Crystal asked, her head tilted slightly, face holding curiosity. I sighed. Maybe this was a bad idea. I looked down once more at my lap before continuing.

"Well...When Elias and I would train, I would...freeze suddenly. It's like I'm hearing a voice, a woman's voice, and I can hear her calling my name, but I don't see her. But when I fall asleep, I see this...woman, wearing all white, smiling at me. It doesn't seem creepy, it seems...like a friendly smile, I guess." My hand gently grazed the grass, plucking a piece before playing with it in between my fingers. I sighed, expecting a 'Maybe you should tell Elias,' fall from Crystal's mouth, but I only heard her clear her throat, trying to take in the information I guess. A hand swiftly captured my right one, causing my head to snap in the direction of Crystal, a frown finding it's way onto her face.

"Did you tell anyone about this?" She asked, worry lacing in her voice. I shook my head from side to side softly, leaning and letting my back fall against the big tree behind me. I mean, who could I tell? I do trust Elias and the others, but I only hope they wouldn't think I'm crazy. Crystal suddenly let my hand go, picking up a small acorn off the grass. My gaze followed her hand, which she put into the air. Seconds later, a small squirrel poked its head from the branches of the tree above us. Hesitantly, it climbed it's way down to Crystal, before jumping onto her hand and taking the acorn. It looked up at Crystal before stuffing the acorn into its mouth and climbing onto her shoulder, nuzzling her face before retreating back into the treetops.

"Your like that squirrel (Y/n), cautious of taking a step forward, not really comfortable with what you feel. But, once you see something isn't so bad seconds later, you gain the confidence you didn't have before and go for it." My eyes fell upon her, a smile on her face. She's right. Maybe I should start getting comfortable with how I feel, and I should just get straight to the point and tell someone about it. I smiled back towards her before starting up a conversation with her, forgetting about the talk we had just seconds ago. Soon we were walking around the forest, Sven following behind us, looking at a butterfly that was flying around him before fluttering off somewhere else. I smiled, looking above our heads at the leaves, looking to my right to see the butterflies and bees collecting nectar from the colorful flowers, living in peace.

We soon ended up at a cliff that looked over Arendelle, my eyes falling upon the setting sun, creating a pinkish color in the sky. After talking a bit more, we decided to make our way back to the castle, as we both soon became hungry, and me not eating all day. Crystal helped me on Sven's back before mounting on Sven herself. He then took off, and I held onto Crystal's waist as he bolted through the woods to quickly avoid any dangerous animals. We got back into town quicker than I thought, watching people closing up their shops and stores and others making their way back home to their families. We came to a halt in front of the bridge, before walking across slowly, staring at the torches that made a pathway towards the castle. Once we were on the other side of the bridge, Sven stopped before we both jumped off his back. The guards from earlier opened the big doors, their face holding no emotion or expressions. After walking for a second, we stopped in front of two doors, the doors that led to the dining room.

Another two guards opened the doors, creating a loud creaking, gaining the attention of a red head, a snowman, and a certain king. Andrew instantly stood up from his seat before walking over to us and quickly bringing Crystal into a bear hug, causing me to let out a small giggle from her not getting the air she needed.