Chapter 7

Sorry it took me so long to write another chapter. Um... yeah So here it is!

Enjoy!

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Sunrays slowly peeked their way through the curtains, Printing onto the sheets and creating a shadow. The warm rays hit my skin, causing me to let out a sigh from the warmness. I thought this moment would never end... Until the sun begin to blaze onto my eyes, causing me to stir slightly and turn the other way. I opened one eye, my (E/c= Eye color) looking around, before I yawned and sat up on the bed. I looked around more, before sighing and throwing the covers off me and hopping out of the bed and making my way towards the bathroom.

After doing my business and washing my hands, I walked out to see clothes neatly sat out on the bed. As I made my way over to them, I picked them up and a note suddenly slipped from under the clothes. I sat the clothes onto the bed before bending over and picking up the small note that fell on the floor. I opened it and began to read:

Dear (Y/n),

I've decided that we should both have a break from training, and I thought you may like a tour of Arendelle. I will be sending guards down soon to pick you up and meet in the dining hall for breakfast. After, I'll show you the kingdom of Arendelle. I had Alice set clothes out for you once you've waken up. I have to go now, but I'll see you soon.

Elias

I smiled softly before I sat the note back down on the bed and making my way to the bathroom with the (F/c) dress in my hand. I took a quick bath before throwing the clothes on and smell-good products. As I made my way out of the bathroom, I spotted a pair of (F/c) slippers on the floor. I stepped into them and made my way over to a mirror. I looked...different, like a new me. The dress I was wearing was a simple (D/l= Dress length) dress.

Maybe I did deserve a break from training, as it did wear me out. Most of the days I would collapse onto the bed and fall asleep instantly. Other times I would sit on the bed and just read. I was lost in my thoughts I didn't hear the knocks coming from the other side of the door.

"Ms. (Y/n)? It's the royal guards," I heard from the other side of the door. I made my way over to the door before opening it and coming face to face with a muscular man. He was taller than me by a few inches, and covering his face features was a...expressionless face, which caused chills to go down my spine. The other was just smiling and he waved, causing me to smile and wave back.

"We're here to escort you down to breakfast," The one smiling said, before they began to make their way down the hall with me following behind. One thing I dislike about this kingdom are the long hallways. They seem as if they go on forever. Once you turn one way, it seems as if the hallway was longer than before, which made me slightly dizzy, but I knew I would get used to it soon. After ten minutes of walking, we made it to the large wooden doors that I once saw before.

The two guards pulled the doors open which made a loud creak, causing all heads in the dining room to turn my way. Elias smiled and waved my way.

"Feeling better today?" He asked once I sat down across from him, a smile forming onto his lips. He must've been talking about when I almost fainted from trying to learn how to control my powers. He said it wasn't a good idea, as I already looked like I was going to fall over, but being the stubborn one I was I tried to learn it anyways, and I almost fainted but he caught me and said I should just get some rest. Anyways, I smiled softly in his direction before nodding my head. Once I was seated I was greeted by a 'Hello' or a 'Good morning,' Which I gave back. A dish was set in front of me and the lid was removed, as I was greeted by more (F/f).