Chapter 5: Truth

"Kenny, are you ok? Oh Ken, please be ok"
I could sort of make some things out, that was Dad.
"Good morning kiddo"
"Aunt Gwendolyn?-"
Dad interrupts like he's more important, "Kenny you can't just leave me like that!"
"Sorry Dad"

They looked worried, but Dad looked a hint disappointed. Nevermind, VERY disappointed
he stood up
"Kenny what did you do?"
"What'dya mean?"
"I mean... why are you... next to Animo's Cell? And why is he not here, and WHY ARE YOU BLUE"
"Uuhh long story, so I basically was doing my homework, then Animo dragged me here, and did something and I don't know"
"And how exactly do you want me to believe that considering security footage shows me you've literally been unconscious for only five minutes now"
"Uhh, he teleported to me, and teleported back? and then he... uh... he threw me on the floor"
Dad let out a sigh, "Ken. I know you're 11 now but that doesn't mean your void of responsibilities. You've been acting up lately and you don't have to rush this hero responsibility thing alone"
"BUT DAD...!!"

Dad started whispering to Aunt Gwendolyn, she nodded

"...Sorry, Dad, I lied. I freed Dr. Animo then beat him up, also I was the one who-"
huh that's strange, what made me tell the truth?
they whispered again but this time it wasn't too quiet, just enough for me to hear
"Huh, Gwen, you didn't cast the spell yet, right?"
"But I did!"
They both turn around, and looky who it is, "Gwen!"
"Yeah, Genius!"

She had her spell book in her hand, oh how I hate her!
"Hey Ken! if it weren't for that deal we had, I would kept the spell on long enough for you to say-"I shut her mouth, and chuckled
"Say what, Ken?"
"Nothing Dad, hehe, say... that I ate the last cookie!"
"Ken, why did you eat the last cookie?"
"Yep that was me hehe, I was the one who did it, sorry Dad you know I loooove cookies..."
I was clearly sweating
"Well... Ken... your grounded, and also, you owe me a cookie"
"Sorry Dad"
They both start to go looking for Animo
"Quick save, dingus!"
"Whatever, brat!"

I had the house all to myself. Gwen was out with her girlfriend doing girl things and kissing probably so I sat in my room, thinking. And then I came to a realization. What fun's sitting here doing homework and stuff, I don't have my Omnitrix, well, who cares? I don't need an Omnitrix to have fun! right?

I walk over to my closet, and open it, say hello to my little friend!

End of Chapter 5