Chapter 6: Spanner in Dee Twenny Tree

"Say hello to my little friend"
"Uh, okay?" --

Allow me to introduce: Jimmy Jones; my dad's BIGGEST fan.
Starting as the first fan of Ben Tennyson and the one who figured out his true identity, he's proven himself useful on many occasions.
He runs Dad's fan-club and public twitter page. Because he doesn't have the time to tend to fans or anything, Jimmy just does it for him (but if somehow anyone other than me sees this, don't tell anyone it's not really Dad doing it).

Jimmy knows everything! when Dad wants to hack something, Jimmy's on the job, he's really good at stuff, and multitasking, he's *multitalented* and he has fans too! He's very smart, rich and successful, and I know, I know what you're thinking. He's like 10!... or something, well, that's because I time-traveled! yeah... I know how to do that!

"So... you're like a superhero now?"
"Yeah!"
"What about your Omnitrix? what happened to that?"
"Grounded!"
"Sucks"
"Yeah..."

"So... what're you planning to do? like are you planning to fight crime?"
"Nah I'm bored right now, I'm gonna visit dimension 23"
"Dimension 23? isn't that where your dad's like some rich dude who's not very smart and bad at naming aliens!"
"yeah, but I'm visiting the future of D23"
"ooh, take this camera, I'd like to see"
"so... I press the record button?"
"no need, it's connected to a multidimensional transverse web, D23 is one of those, it contains a lot of dimensions actually!"

See what I mean? I bet this kid's got an iq of 9001!

"All you need to do is point the camera at things, and it will show on my PC. And I'll be recording the footage, additionally here's a headset that's connected to the same network. All u need to do is enter my IP address and our dimensional and planetary code -- which is right here on my screen -- and any audio is sent to my pc, we can use it as a way to communicate too!"

"Alright smart guy, see u in a bit-"
I was gone, but I could've sworn I heard him shout "no wait" and something about low batteries, but it was probably unimportant.

Welcome To Dimension 23, read a huge sign and what seemed like a statue of Dad was on my right, similar to the one back at home the only difference being that it was made of turquoise and seemed badly damaged.
Text under it read "President of Benwood, Mayor of Benville, Richest (Ben and) Man on Earth and Hero of Heroes, Ben 23K."

And written under it, in small, capital letters: "(The K stands for Karat)"

End of Chapter 6