| 🤔🤔🤔 |

Sooo I've been thinking... Maybe I should start up a Botw Link x Reader full story. or Link x reader one-shots... Not 100% sure tho...

I probs gonna do one-shots...But I need IDEAS!

So... *puts up guns* HAND EM OVER!
'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿

jk...But seriously Ideas pls.

 Ok I have a START/IDEA for one

Tell me your thoughts bout it:

Scary movies (ModernLink!xReader!)

It was late at night and Link invited you over to watch a movie.  He wanted to spend some time with you, after all. all you did now was study,  you had a test coming up...in a class you were not the best at...

Failure was not an option for you.
But Reluctantly you went over. Not because you wanted too. Because If you'd decline Link would break into your apartment, and drag you off your desk, strap you down to the couch, and make you watch the movie.

You arrived in front of his apartment door. You raised your hand up to it and gave a few knocks. You heard fast footsteps approaching from the other side, the door swung open to reveal a mop of dirty blonde hair and a pair of cerulean eyes looking back into yours, he gave you a goofy grin "I'd knew you'd come" you rolled your eyes "only because you'd break into my apartment and hold my head to the tv and watch it" you walked inside as he shut the door and chuckled.

"your not wrong about that..."

And that's what I have so far... Just a preview of what they would be like.

~may light illuminate your path~

Days till something weird happens: 28