1. x B a c k¿

Hello readers! This is the second book of scp-035 x 049
If you haven't read the first book, then please do before reading this book. Important: I'm from Germany and my English is pretty good i guess, but I do have some problems in writing some stuff, that's why I write some stuff wrong! Correct me in the comments if you notice any incorrect words/sentences.
Enjoy reading!

1 week after the breakout
Scp-035 and scp-049 escaped the facility together. After the visit at the wooden house of a young woman, they wandered near a village. They've found an old hunters house. They moved in for a short time. The facility would search them for weeks or even months. The Doctor meant, the facility wouldn't find them that quick. He was quite pathetic. The Mask had to say something, just to make sure his lover wouldn't fall for his own imagination.

The Mask's pov

It was on the 20th of December, as we've already spend 1 week in the old house. It was really uncomfortable in there. I didn't want to say anything negative, so the Doctor wouldn't get upset. It was only for a short time, he meant. I guessed it wouldn't be that bad.., well it was. From time to time, we even heard people walk by, or the MTF units, or so we thought they were. My mind only played on "would they find us?" I mean, this place was so incredibly obvious! If I would search for someone who escaped, I would search in abandoned homes! The Doctor was already stressed out enough, I didn't want to risk to make him feel even worse so I just ignored the fact, that it was so uncomfortable here. After  a week I already felt how my host slowly fell apart. Stupid human body's..
I had to find a mannequin. I couldn't kill someone now. The foundation would notice. Now, we couldn't risk anything. It was too risky. I couldn't sleep. The Doctor for some reason, was like a dead body. He sometimes didn't even move an inch if he fell asleep. He slept more often, after we escaped. But now was finally the time to take a step outside. The facility probably was searching us in the village. This would be our chance.
I woke the Doctor up.

"Damian? Darling, we have to move. Something gives me the feeling, like they will find us in here if we don't move."

"Hmm..?- Oh, of course."

The Doctor stood up and stretched. We both walked out and began to walk around a little quicker. I was sure the MTF units were in one position, or the foundation put cameras in the forest or near the foundation.
I was even sure that the foundation evacuated the whole village and informed them about our escape. Me and the Doctor weren't the safest scp's. What I didn't understand about humans.., was.., why didn't they understand we had feelings too? Or we could feel, notice and understand everything. It was the most reason why I just wanted to get out of there.
After the escape, everything felt so messed up. I wanted to show my feelings more, but something kept me back. I didn't know why, so I just followed the steps I've made. I loved the Doctor so much. I wouldn't just say goodbye for no reason.. He was important to me.

"Darling, you seem to be a little off, is everything alright? I promise you, everything will go well. They didn't catch us after a whole week.."

"Damian, it's not that.. I have to sort my feelings and emotions. I've learned so much about the human-being.. I have to teach myself, to get over with some situations.. It's not that much of a deal. I guess I'm just taking things too serious. I don't want to be like this around you.." I tried to make him understand what I meant. To my luck, he did.

"Mask, my dear, I love you." He grabbed my hand softly and stopped gently. He looked down to me, to stare me into my eyes.
"I love you so much, my dear. I couldn't even imagine to let you go.. I'm sorry if I give you the feeling, to be all serious and not care. But understand, I just sometimes forget how serious I take stuff.. Be all honest with me, love."