3.xG u n s h o t s

Hello birdies! Quick info before I start!
Maybe you've already read that on one of my updates, but Dr. Lockwood (female) is supposed to be me. Like characters that are called 'Magenta' or 'Dr. Lockwood'. I don't really know why I did that, but I got inspired by an fanfiction. I'm going to put a lot of oc's of mine into stories. If you have any idea of new Doctors or characters/oc's, you can write them into the comments! I can also put your oc into one of my fanfictions. But for that you'll have to text me on Instagram because I still have this e-mail problem with Wattpad :(
My Instagram: xosparkyox
Be free to ask me anything! I will answer every question and every wish :)!

Also: warning: this chapter has some strong language in.

Enjoy reading!
~

Dr. Lockwood's pov:

I walked out of my office, leaving those stupid creatures inside it. "Why haven't I just got help?" I hissed to myself.
They have probably heard it because I was still in the hallway..
Whatever.
I fixed my dark brown hair as I walked down the other hallways. I was a little scared of any other scp waiting for me in some corner.
Stupid foundation..
Why have I agreed to do this job?! I could be an police officer right now?! Ugh.. stupid husband!
I was mad..
My workers always joked around when I was mad. They called me an volcano..

"Hey volcano! Hey volky- Hey vol."
It was annoying..
But that was their point..
Ugh I'm such an over-thinker..
I reached an office. I was scared to go in..
This could be the end of my career.
I knocked.

The site director of the foundation opened the door.
I saw a couple more people in the room.

I was about to shit my pants,holy shit.

"Uh-uhm..- Hello. I need some help with work. Do you have time?"

"What is it about? We're really busy right now. I think you'll have to go if it takes 5 minutes!"
The old guy in front of me pissed me off so much. I wanted to spit in his face so badly. But I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry sir. I think it's not that important."

I expected him to say goodbye. But instead HE JUST SLAMMED THE DOOR CLOSED IN FRONT OF ME?

Jesus those old men today..
I was terrified for a moment. I stood there, holding my paper, not realizing that a camera was there. I soon realized after it moved and made and weird noise. I turned around and left the hallway silently.

I was full with anger, I was pissed off, I wanted to leave this place and the least, I had two fucked up creatures sitting in my office?! I could get fired..
Jesus what should I do?
I looked around in panic.
Soon, I saw my brother Ryan who worked as an MTF guard.
He couldn't help that much..
But he would make me ignore my stress for a little.
"Ryan!" I yelled from a distance.

He glanced over.

I walked up to him, while I gave him an hug.
I turned back to face him.

"I have done something really really stupid."
I stared him into the eyes, with an face expression that was impossible to describe..