x8.J u s t m e

Scp-035's pov:

Taking a deep breath, we made our way down the hallways, with people seeing us through the cameras. This was it. This was the end. All of this was a horrible idea..
We would never get out of here...

I felt anger..
I was frustrated. All motivation for escaping left all of a sudden. I didn't want to leave..
it was too complicated. It was impossible..
"..Damian."
He glanced behind to face me.

"You know I hate it to be called by my name.."
"I don't want this all."

I could see his eyes.. The anger that slowly filled him. The madness..
I was the worst lover..
I never knew what I really wanted.
It was for sure stressful enough to be in love with me. I don't blame him for being stressed out because of all that happened. I was a huge reason why everything went down.
Right now, there was no chance of getting out. And why? Because of me. I felt ashamed..

"..You.."
He was irritated.
Not knowing what I was supposed to do, I said nothing and kept on just to look at him. Directly in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for ruining all of t-"
"Shut up.." shock as filled him, and his voice got more shaky. "I planned all of this! I did everything I could do to protect you! To stay safe and escape from here!?" For the first time, I truly regretted to have said that. Sometimes, I should just keep things for myself. But I wasn't stupid.. I didn't want to leave. So why should I keep quiet? I expected this reaction. But what now? What will happen? Will he leave me? Will I leave him?
Pain filled my throat and my chest. What was happening?
"...I didn't want to keep it for myself. I know you're angry.. But what would happen if we would escape? There would be no chance of surviving.."

"You don't understand. You just can't..! I should've left earlier.." He gave me a stare.. A stare that was indescribable. It seemed like he wanted me to suffer.. Was this where it would all end? All of this happy memories?
Would I be left alone again?

"..They will find us."
"...I know."
He turned around and walked away.
"Where are you going?"
"Why would you care?"

"Are you serious? Please let us talk about it. We can't make a deci-"
"I don't need your opinion or ideas.. I can leave alone."
Shock now, filled me. This was absolutely unexpected. But either way.., who would blame him? Again, it was all my fault. With my face expression turning to complete tragedy, the black liquid teared down my cheeks.
Twisted thoughts were running through my head, till I realized I got the doctor worried.
Whispering was all in my head..
Traumas, all my fears, bad memories..

"I can't let him leave me.." was the last sentence that I've heard before glancing at the doctor.

But that didn't help much. I feared to be alone. I feared to be alone all my life long... Who knows when my last day would be? It could be now. It could be tomorrow. That didn't matter..
I didn't want to loose him.. Maybe I showed less love and care and much more seriousness.. Maybe I was the one.. The one that was the problem in the whole situation. There was nothing wrong with the doctor..
It was just me.
Turning completely insane, my tentacles crashed through the floor and walls. Them grabbing his arms and pressing him to the ground, I stepped forward. I crouched down next to him.
"I don't want you to leave me.. I'm sorry, this is my only way.."

"You don't need to do this, it's pointless anyway..."
He rolled his eyes and stared directly into mine.
"I know you wouldn't hurt me. But neither would I.
Stop this now, please. It's just nonsense you're talking. You need to rest.. If staying here is what you want, then go.. I will try to escape. That doesn't mean I will forget you. You just don't understand.."

"If you will leave, I will be alone.. Alone till I decide to disappear.."

"No.. You just don't get it.."
"Why won't you tell me then?"
"..I will. I will, but only if you come with me.."
"No."
"Then live without it.."
"Without what?"
"Haven't I made it clear enough? Come with me, and I will tell."

"You're the only reason I will agree. Don't think I'll try my best to escape."
I let my tentacles down and stood up, not evening helping him. I understand his anger. But why wouldn't he just agree? I don't want to be alone. I don't want to be outside. I tried multiple times. It never worked. Why should it work now? It's obvious the MTF units are just outside the door, ready to shoot at us. What was his plan? Escaping was pointless now.

"Thank you."
I ignored him and walked forward.
Already being shot at, I landed on the ground.
Hearing the doctor being contained made me chuckle a little in my thoughts.
How naive..
Why would someone think escaping would be easy?
Slowly I realized something..
Was i criticizing him? All of this didn't felt like love anymore. All of this was just a fight. There was some love, but it disappeared. Was it all too much?
I didn't know the answer. For all the workers, it was just a stupid romance. And I understand.
All those thoughts were useless now. My fear wouldn't leave me. What should I do? Would I even change after that?

Slowly, someone picked me up and put me into a small glass box. Seeing the doctor being dragged trough the hallways, seemed a little satisfying to me. No matter how weird this sounds like, he deserves it. Wow. I noticed I became the person I always was. Sadistic, arrogant and selfish. The love left me. Who knows, maybe my true love would come.. Or maybe this wasn't the end..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! I'm so sorry for not updating in so long! I hope this chapter was fine! There will be more chapters. I need some time now! Also, I have a new information for you. I will soon write an outlast 2 of 1 story. It will be a x reader story (Blake x reader or Miles x reader) if there are any wishes, write them in the comments :) Thanks for reading and your support! Next chapter will come soon..