!Update! Please read!

Hello birdies!! I have a very important message for you..
So, I get straight to the point.
I have less motivation on writing my other stories, and also this one :( I will continue to write, I'll promise! But the problem is, that I can't write if I have no ideas, and I don't force myself to write if I can't, because then the chapter will be literally garbage and I don't want that to happen..
I began to write an Scp-049 x reader story as many of you know. Since I don't have any good ideas left, you can comment your wishes in the comments.
I will try to write new chapters as soon as possible..
I'm already writing a new chapter and I am almost done, but I can't write because I don't have any motivation as I said :(
I'm so sorry, but I'm sure you guys will understand..
Also, I have a new information, and I hope you'll like it.
I am going to write a new story, that has nothing to do with scp. It's about the game 'Monstrum' from the creator/s Junkfish. I don't know if any of you guys know this game. But I will explain shortly what this game is about.
You wake up as a character on a big ship and now have to escape. You have three escape options.
A helicopter, a rescue ship and a submarine.
But you're not alone on this ship. There are 3 monsters in the game, but only one of three will spawn. You will have to find items to fix the escape option you use. And of course this wouldn't easy.. The monster will chase after you. You can hide or run, but the monster will be there if you escape.
Basically, this is just scp on a ship and with 3 monsters but only 1 of 3. This game is one of my favorite games, and since it's not known at all, I was interested in writing a story about it- and maybe more of them. (Some will be x reader).
It's a really good game, and I would be really happy if anyone would actually read it..!
Thanks for reading, I hope you aren't mad, but I don't think so! Ily guys! Next chapter will come soon.