Dormus

PROLOGUE

August 2005.
Hotel Margaret, Playground.

A fat little girl is getting bullied by some kids in the Hotel Playground.

"Pig!! Pig!! Pig!!"

"Stop it! I'm not a pig!" The 8 year old fat girl kid said, tears flowing in her face"

"Go away! Stop hurting her!" A 6 year old girl with full bangs yelled at the other kids while she throws pebbles to them.

The kids who's bullying the fat girl got mad and push the girl with bangs and start to beat her too.

"Ouch!"

"Stay put, I need to put bad-aid in your wound." The fat girl said.

"I'm okay, give me some of that I'll put it in your wounds too"

The fat girl girl smiled and gave the box of band aids to her.

"I want to protect you from them but we end up getting beaten together" The girl with bangs said and laughed.

"You shouldn't help me look at you, you got hurt because of me"

"I'm fine" She said and put a band aid in her forehead "Give me your arm"

"Oh don't worry it's just a scratch"

"It's bleeding" The girl with bangs get her hanky and tie it to the arm of the fat girl.

"Are you from here? Don't let them bully you. You're big, use your strength."

The fat kid laughed. "No, the prime minister invited my family in his birthday."

"Really? My family too! I just sneak out cause I want to play. There all done" The girl with bangs said after she fix the handkerchief.

"Thank you so much, you're kind. Everybody in my school tease me cause I'm fat." She said sadly.

"Oh they're bad. Do wanna be my friend?"

Fat girl nod smilingly. "You'll be my first friend"

"Cool, wanna play?"

"Yeah, can you push me... There?" She asked shyly and pointed the swing near them.

"Sure!" The kid with bangs pulled the fat girl's hand to the swing.

They played, having a kid conversation about games they played at home, what is their favourite colours and dream when they grew up.

But a woman far from them looking for the fat kid wave at them.

"Oh that's my nanny. I think we need to go" The fat girl said sadly.

"Oh, okay. I'll be here till the next day, if you want to play again I'll wait for you here in the morning 8AM"

The fat girl eyes lighten. "Really? Then I'll ask my parents permission so we could play again"