Hanky

2005

A middle age man carrying a bloody kid girl in his arm.

"Help my daughter, do everything you can please save my daughter! Save my daughter! I'm willing to pay huge amount of money just to save her, please let my daughter live." He pleaded along with her wife who's crying so hard.

"I will do everything that I can just to save her sir" The doctor replied and immediately check the kid who's almost dying on bed stretcher heading inside the operating room.

Chapter Three

Weeks has been good for Yonsei students. Lisa got surprised that University life can be that fun. For two week she didn't skip school at all, she listened to her lectures like a normal student, Mr. Fitch let go of his hatred that gave Lisa a relieved.

She met new friends like Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Mina and Jeongyeon.

Joy and Sana introduce their new friends to Lisa as well. She met V, Bam and Jackson friends too. Sunmi introduced Lisa to her clique, Solar, Jessica and Tiffany.

For a week Lisa became one of the most popular girl in the school along with her friends.

She's being civil to Irene too, that the older girl asked Lisa why Lily is not home for a week now.

Well, Lisa got panicked hearing about the animal virus spreading and decided to extend Lily's stay in Cocobonohotel.

Lisa met Wendy and Jihyo in their room. She likes Wendy a lot, she thinks Wendy is the type of girl who is fun to be with.

As for Saint Jennie, she's busy spreading the word of God.

She became close to Jisoo too, they have dinner together, talk in their free time, saying hello to each other in school that made the old students shocked hearing Kim Jisoo being friendly to Lisa.

Kim Jisoo, 22. Taking Marketing Management. No one really knows the standing of Jisoo's family the only thing they know about her that she's from one of wealthiest family in Korea, she's a snob and it's hard to be friends with her. She's very picky when choosing friends, her best friends Nayeon, Suzy and Momo is the only person in the school who's able to talk to Jisoo freely, the students got surprised seeing Jisoo talking to Park Chaeyoung as well but they found out that Chaeyoung was Jisoo's cousin.

She's very popular, she's the definition of beauty and brains. She's an straight A's student that even the other college professors knows her, she ranked first in her entrance examination in Yonsei during her time. Irene Bae can't even beat her when it comes to written or oral examinations with the same subjects, when it comes to student ranking in all third year students she always ranked one, she top in everything that made Irene only in second.

Jisoo never participated in any extra curricular activities in school, she's not even interested in student council. One time Sunmi personally talked to her to join the but she just simple decline.

For Jisoo extra curricular activities is just total waste of time, she prefer reading books, playing games, having a good time with her friends, jog or watching drama that she likes.

Other than that, no knows what kind of power Jisoo holds.

YONSEI UNIVERSITY
TUESDAY, Study Table and Benches facing the big soccer field.