Caviar

2006

"Honey, Why are you still awake? Where is your sister?"

"I'm waiting for my milk, Unnie said she's going to get one for me" A 7 year old girl said back to her mother.

"Are you really sure you want to sleep here not in our room?"

"I'm fine here with Unnie, have some alone time with dad. I always get your time for him"

"Don't say that honey. I love spending my time for you, your dad want me to focus taking care of you"

"How about Unnie and Oppa?"

"Your Unnie and Oppa loves you very much too, your Unnie just get milk for you" She said sweetly.

"Okay, but mom? When can I go to a normal school? I want to meet new friends and play with them.

"It's dangerous out there baby, just stay here for a while, I promise when you get better you're going to a normal school."

"When will I be better?"

"Soon, Lisa... real soon" Lara caress her daughter's hair for comfort

Sorn who heard everything outside the door wiped her tears before entering the room.

Chapter Five

Another month in Yonsei.

Everyone is getting busy day by day, prelim examination is approaching in in a week.

Lisa became closer to her new friends specially to Jisoo and Joohyun.

She never missed any single class at all. She really likes going to school, hangout with her friends, She always talk to Wendy during her free period. After the seminar last time in Corpus Cristi they got more closer, Wendy hangout in Irene's room all the time after class just to annoy Lisa and her cat but Seulgi doesn't like the idea of it all.

About the bet with Saint Jennie... No progress yet. Jennie happily accepted every seminar that Dahyun gave to her, surprisingly Jennie is really great managing her time, cheerleader, academically and her eternal love for Corpus Cristi.

Jennie received a certificate for being an outstanding Corpus Cristi member. She even hang the certificate in their room.

Jennie Kim. The Third child of the Jungho Kim, CEO of Kim Corporation. She's a spoiled brat, Jennie grew up like a queen, she's the bad bitch of the family, smart, hot, fashion icon. She's a typical queen B but really.. changes is the only thing that constant it this world. Who would have thought that Jennie will be like Mother Teresa in a small span of time.

Friday night should be a wild night for Yonsei students but prelim examination is already approaching, majority of the students decided to study their lessons, that includes Sana and Joy.

Dormus also will have fire drill this evening, that make them stay even more for Lisa's safety.

LISRENE
DORMUS
7PM

Lisa heard about the fire drill activities she prepared Lily's backpack in case her cat will get hungry or thirsty but Lily is having an attitude at the moment.