Signal

Hello guys! I have a new Fic! Read Saint! =)

Here's your update.

2008

"She got mad Raewon, she throw a fit because someone touch her favourite toy without telling her, I can't even control her" Lara said worriedly.

Raewon sighs "Aunt Lara, I told you before this will happen right? After her operation I told you that Lisa will turn that way sooner or later, Lisa being alive right now is total miracle already, right now all we can do is a theraphy and continues medicine, yes her situation is not curable but at least it's treatable."

"Raewon promise me you'll do everything to have Lisa a normal life." Lara said to him.

"I'm doing the best I can Aunt, I really am. But we need to understand Lisa's situation, I'm sorry to tell you that we can't still enroll Lisa to a normal school but it will help her a lot if she have friend to talk with, to play with."

"She have one friend, Lisa likes him a lot and she trust him but he's already 12 but he always visit Lisa in our home and play with her"

"That's good then, one friend will do. Just make sure that you check on her all the time, Aunt. I'll scheduled Lisa's counseling and theraphy right away, call me if something bad happened again"

"Promise me Raewon you'll do everything for Lisa, she's going to be 8 years old I want my daughter to have at least a normal life, going to school, meet new friends, as much as I want to Lisa just stay in the mansion my heart is breaking too, I want to see my daughter laughed with her friends, to tell me about what happened to her day in school after she got home, I know it's hard for Lisa to have a normal life but please Raewon let's try, please for my daughter" Lara pleaded to Raewon, she can't hide the pain, that she's feeling for her Lisa's situation.

Raewon hugged her Aunt and nod yes, he'll do everything to make Lisa's life normal.

CHAPTER SIX

Prelim examination started, Yonsei students become busier.

Lisa and her friends always study together along with Chaeyoung, Mina and Tzuyu. Lisa helped them with some topic that really hard to answer. Sana and Joy's is having a hard time catching up in their special class which is French that Lisa end up staying in their room for three days now to help her friends specially Joy.

Sooyoung Park, youngest of Park Family who is very famous when it comes to Luxury car. They offer the best car service in Korea.

Joy met Lisa when she's 10 years old.

A nobody..

That's what other students treat Joy before, she's a nerd with orthodontic headgear that made the kids in school laughed and think that she's really weird, Joy grew up getting what she wants, toys that she likes, clothes, bags, gadgets except friends.

When she met Lisa on the second day of school, Joy was really sure that Lisa the new kid won't be friends with her too.

Wrong.

Lisa was the first one to approach Joy and sit beside her, Lisa telling Joy that her orthodontic headgear was really cool.

They became friends since that day, some kids wanted to Lisa to be their friends cause she's beautiful and very smart but Lisa picked Joy over them. They cannot bully Lisa as well because of her bodyguard who's always looking not so far from them.