Pray

Chapter Two

Saturday and Sunday went well for Irene despite getting annoyed because of her roommate.

Bae Joohyun 22 year old, third year student taking Business Administration, major in Business Economics. She's the Vice President of College of Business Administration in Yonsei University. She came from a very strict wealthy family, her first priority in life is her study, she's a straight A's student, she's the next President of the student council next year, she's an outstanding, hardworking student according to every professor in their college, she's also very popular in every College in the University because of her beauty.

Monday: Back to School.

The student council is pretty busy for the General Assembly for the first year student. Irene is in charge for the presentation. The students is already arriving in the auditorium when Wendy arrived.

"Hey, Irene sorry I'm late. It's really traffic, but I already gave the hand outs to Jimin" Wendy said while she help Irene set up the projector.

"I told you Wendy, just get a room inside the campus instead of  living in your penthouse that took an hour of drive because of the traffic"

"I can't Jihyo I can't stand having a roommate. I'm okay with my penthouse"

"Can I live with you instead?" Irene sigh.

Jihyo laughed hearing Irene.

"Why so?" Wendy asked curiously. "You have a new roommate right? Is she that bad?"

"She's freaking me out" Irene again sigh, she get her flash drive and toss it to Wendy.

"She's really cute Irene don't be like that" Jihyo defending Lisa.

"Come on, you just saw her for like 10 seconds? I've been living with her for three days now"

"Really she's cute? Tell me more" Wendy asked Jihyo excitedly.

"Tell her Irene" Jihyo laughed when she remember what Irene said yesterday when they had dinner.

"She's fucking weird Wendy! Oh My God!" Irene hype up remembering her tall Thai blonde roommate.

Again Jihyo laughed, Wendy smile waiting for Irene to tell the story.

"She always sleep exactly 10pm! She always wear pyjamas every night, you know what's weird? Her cat wear also the same pyjama! Gosh she always talk to her cat, playing with her cat! Kissing her cat all the time! She's like 'my lily is so cute.' Yesterday morning, I saw her cat watching Doraemon in her laptop while she took a bath when she came back you know what she said to her cat?"

"What?" Wendy asked trying to control her laughed.

"Lily are you done watching that episode? You need to eat breakfast, breakfast is the most important meal of the day" Irene mimicking Lisa's baby voice.

Irene and Jihyo laughed so loud hearing Irene.

"I'm not yet done!" Irene do a stop gesture to her friends before she continues "Remember last Saturday is the freshman walk right? She wake up 6am, I thought she's just excited but you know what she did? She prepared food for her cat. Water, milk she even talk to her cat that she'll be out for a day so she needs to behave in our room.  She even asked me if she can lower the temperature of the aircon cause she think her cat is cold, she even wrap Lily in her mini blanket. Seriously guys, she's driving nuts! She always humming a lullaby to her cat every night so she can sleep well she always say good night my lovely Lily, good morning my beautiful Lily! Jesus Christ! She's a clean freak too! I ate ramen inside our room, when she came back she said the room stinks because of the ramen that I ate! I took a bath, there's a few strands of my hair in the bathroom she told me to pick it up! Every morning she vacuum our place! She's always telling me that I need to open the window if I'm going to eat so the smell won't stay in the room."