A new Visitor

Sigh* - I'm lying in my bed, bored, alone. Nothing to do. If you ever wanted to find me I would be only in pubs. But it has been a month and since its been close. Never had many people in my life. There was a guy that used to be with me. We use to spend all our time together. I wasn't into him but everyone knew he was. David. 

That name still bringing back my memories. We were mates. Going to pubs was the most common thing I did with him. He always used to pick up fights at the pub. There was one day when he did get into a fight. He never lost, like ever. But this time it was different. His eyes turned swollen blue. Blood from his mouth. A broken nose as he struggled to get up. The match between him and the new guy was over. But the new guy charged at him. Blows on him he threw as I got up panicked. 

Bolted towards the new guy as I picked the glass bottle from the nearby table and smashed on his head. He groaned in pain as he went to attack me. I dodged his punch as I landed on his face. Breaking his nose. He fell down and grunted holding his nose and his head. I never used to fight, Just didn't like to fight. I did use to go in sometimes with David but that was rare. But if something happened to anyone I care about. You bet I'm putting a hell of a fight.

I looked back to David but he wasn't there. Just a pool of blood. I look around trying to find him. Asking people left and right but nothing. I looked everywhere I could but that was just in vain.

*Tears streaming down my face whenever I thought of him. It had been over a year now and I still have no idea where he was. Was he alive or .. ? I cried as I cocoon in the bed. Memories rushing back. No memories of my family but just him. He was my family. 

A friend. A brother. 

Still in my bed as I heard a loud noise downstairs...I thought to myself who it could have been since the only people that came to my house were the delivery guys. If it was a year ago then it was surely David.

David. David? I got up and rushed my way downstairs, just to notice my front door was open and the large flower vase on the ground shattered.

I went near the door. Nothing in the site, just white fog surrounding everything. I knew something was wrong, for this time of the year? never. The room started to get a lot colder. Since David went away I was cold all the time, I didn't have the warmth you get from being near someone... but this was a new, different type of cold. It felt sickening. "David ?", I said. Nothing just damp silence. I closed the door and went upstairs to bed.

It was late, somewhere around 11 in the night. I went ahead and pulled the curtain down, just to block the bright light coming from the outside. As I dosed into sleep. My cheeks were sticky from the tears that ran earlier.

Time skips ~ an hour or so

*Thud *Thud - I woke up as I felt someone coming upstairs. It became cold, yet again. I cheek getting red as the noise stopped. I Felt someone opening the door.... ( door creaks open ).

I gasp* only to notice someone coming inside. It was dark. I was unable to see. Curtains blocking the light from entering inside the room. The light coming in from some gaps as the wind blew outside, that man he wore something blue. More like only blue. A dirty jumper used by mechanics.

I grabbed a pencil from the table next to me, ready to strike just in case the random guy tried to attack me. I got up slowly but attentively. I slide the curtains aside only to notice he was a man with a mask on, A weird rubber mask. The mask didn't express any emotion but it was enough to send shivers down my spine. 

I continued to stare as I noticed his figure - Tall, well build body and strong energy coming from him. I whispered, "Who is this hunk in my house, can't be a burglar with that shape of his body". I peeled my eyes out when I noticed he heard me.  

He tilted his head to the right as he let out a heavy breath that gushed behind his mask. He definitely heard me, I thought.

He continued to stare at me with his head tilt when he started coming towards me. My body froze for some reason. I never let my guard down. Attentive to everything happening around me. I never missed out detail but I took no action against him.

I snapped out. He was standing right in front of me. I could hear his breath behind his mask and his chest moving as he breathed. He kept one of his arm hidden behind him.

I was confused, not knowing who he was or what he could do, but I know one thing. I wasn't scared. Creeped out, Yes! but Scared. No!

My cheeks flushed a shade of red as he was standing way to close to me. He stared at me yet again. Tilting his head back up. He brought his face lowered as he looked at my cheeks. I was flustered. He went and lift his arm up and moved it closer to my face as it gently glided over my skin. I pulled my head back a little as my cheeks flushed redder. Dropping my pencil below. 

He continued to move closer to me. He removed his arm from behind. I got a look at it. It was a knife. His face was closer to me. My face away from his face or mask hardly an inch away. He slammed his knife into the wall above my head. As I tried to move away from him as if he meant to strike me down. I went to move but my nose just slammed into him. My lips almost touching his cheeks. 

My heartbeat getting faster. I could hear it beating in my ears. 

He pulled away and gave out a small laughing hum. He took a step back and started to walk away. I dropped my shoulders as he walked downstairs. I wanted that messed up interaction to last a little longer. What just happened right now? I went into a spiral memory lane.

His knife that was dug into the wall fell down with a thud. I snapped back and said loudly, " Who are you ?" as I rushed downstairs. I saw him walking down. I went and tried to reach down to him as my balance failed and fell down the stairs. I hit my head hard. Visions blurry as I felt I was bleeding out. I tried getting up quickly as I stood facing him. He was outside the door almost. 

I asked again, "Who are you ?", "What do you want ?". I wanted to bombard him with questions as he walked towards me at a steady pace. I stood my ground as he came near me. Close, way to close. His chest touching mine as he cornered me near the entrance.

He lifts his arm up and placed it on my chest. My heartbeat getting faster. Other arm gliding my cheeks as his fingers dug into my hair. My head tilted as it began to rest on his hand. I was happy. Confused and happy. Kind of aroused as well.

I went and started to imagine him with me. Doing things like I used to with David. Boyfriend? What, No! Am I having feeling for him now. I barely know him. He had a knife but he was so.... so .. *Sigh. Why did I feel safe with him? Even when he had a knife? 

I felting something brush my lips as I snapped back again. I was in the airs? no. I was in his arms. I WAS IN HIS ARMS !!

When did he lift me up? I didn't notice. I looked at him. His fingers slowly brushing my lips. He took me towards my bedroom and placed me down slowly. 

"You", the man replied in a dry raspy voice. My cheeks red as it could have gotten. He placed his forehead on mine as my heart skipped a beat. I heard his breath gushed behind his mask as he pulled apart. He moved his fingers from my forehead to my chin.

He got up and started to go downstairs...

~~~<3