Home sweet home !

I woke up in bed with a shock. I panted for air. The temperature that the room had was awfully hot. It felt like a good 40 degrees in that room. I took in deep breaths coming to a stop after a moment. I finally looked to my right spotting Herman carefully arranging papers in small pile and signing of a few of them.

He wore his pants with dried blood and a black tank top. An old fashion chained watch dangling to his side. He wore his lab coat yet in the humidity that took over the place. His coat pretty much drenched in his sweat.

My mind was not able to act straight. My actions felt out of control.

I looked at him for a good amount of time. He noticed me every now and then peeking me from the corner of his eye. He sighed every few minutes when he finally got pissed.

A pool of static went over the ground while he said, "You're not Michael so stop stalking me" causing me to burst into laughter, the other part me feeling low when he mentioned him.

"You were the one to annoy me and now you will regret it", I said with a chuckle.

"Behave, kid, this is important work. Just don't stare at me", Herman replied.

The static finally reducing on the ground. I placed my foot on the ground to stand when I felt a small tingling sensation up my leg. I made my way towards him spinning around looking at the books were placed on the shelf that looped the room twice. 

I finally approached me as I stood behind his chair. My emotions were still flowing beyond control. I stood behind the chair leaning on it. I looked at the papers he was arranging and tried to notice what they were.

They looked like notes more like a timeline in one section. Conversations in the other and a file that was closed.

I went and had a glance over the paper Herman held in his hand when I noticed his arms and the wires running through them. My fingers flinched as I wanted to trace them. Sparks rushing out of it when I went to touch his arm. 

"Don't even try to Y/N or I will be shocking you", Herman said.

I went ahead and still tried to touch his arms. Herman let out a slight roar and grabbed me by my shirt and flipped me on the table. Sending a strong field of electricity through my body. I grunted looking up. My body trembled in pain as it shot my body up. My chest started to pain as if someone were to burn my wounds up.

My breath got shaky and rapid. My nerves went out of control causing me to roll on the table. I drooled out while my body twitched. My vision kept burring out.

It took me a few seconds to realize what had happened. My wounds still felt as if something cold yet burning my wounds. I arched my back on the table and fell off as I screeched in agony.

The pain started to fade slowly leaving the wounds cold. Herman kneeled towards me and lifted me up. My eyes shutting to the bright light on the ceiling.

His eyes moving quickly around me as his fingers gliding across my body to make sure I was okay. My body finally stabilized. I looked down to my chest and stomach wounds once swollen and stitched now nowhere to be seen.

I looked over at Herman and his eyes motioned around me concerned. He pulled me into a hug a small static going through my body.

"I didn't want to do that with that much power. I am so sorry son... kid" he said correcting himself.

I looked over at him and showed him my wounds that were completely gone... I smiled at him and said finally in control of my entire body, I should have stopped when you said for the first time.."