The deathly paradise

I had been two days since I stayed in the killers' house. I didn't know how but I still wasn't sent into a trail. Not that I mind not going in one. Especially with me being a killer. But having to kill the survivors, kill David? I'm pretty sure he has no idea who I am but I do and it is only going to get harder.

I rested my head sitting in the living room near the fireplace thinking what to do. I had to let them know what is happening. What had happened in these past days.

I look around the house but didn't spot anyone. I remember Sally warning me not to go outside alone. At least till the time, I'm still in mortal flesh. I sigh as I wait for Michael to return. The house deadly silent.

I got up from the couch and started to head outside. A little hesitant at first but I marched off. I went towards the river, not so long from the house. I sat down hoping a survivor would wander near the lake. Maybe Dwight ? or Meg perhaps?

I sat waiting for about an hour. At least it felt like that. I laid down waiting for someone to come near so I can tell them but it was no luck.

I got up with lost hope and started to head to the killers' house.

I felt the hair on my back tingle like someone was watching me from a distance. I look around no one to be seen. I kept a keen vision around me to watch for any movement.

The fog started to get thicker. The river once flowing gently now furious. I took a few steps forward only to hear random whispers in my head. I couldn't understand what it meant but was shady enough to creep someone out. 

*Snaps*

I heard a tree branch snap behind me. I turned around looking. The fog clearing down making a pathway. I wanted to find out what the whispers where. What it meant and this pathway? Where it belonged.

I knew something wasn't right. My instincts making sure of that. I ignored the pathway and turned back around. The whispers returned but louder. A faint voice of a man was heard in the whispers.

I've heard that voice but I couldn't place it whose voice it was. The temperature started to increase. It became warm. The bitter cold air now turned into a warm fuzzy summer feel.

"Y/N" - I heard Michael's voice in the distant. I looked around to find no one but a clear pathway. "Y/N" - The voice called again. I started to walk into the fog. I didn't want to but I did.

I walked into the fog. Fog closing the way back the deeper I walked into it. The temperature rising making it feel like a paradise.   

I walked for some time when the light shined brightly up ahead. My movement becoming faster. I kept walking with looked like a tunnel. Bright light at the end of it. I walked when I came across something that felt like an invisible wall.

The fog started to curl around me. Only a matter of time when I couldn't see a thing. It was like I was inside the fog. I blinked my eyes.

The white fog around me.* Blink * The fog that curled me up no longer existed. I was in a different place. A real paradise to be precise. A tree that took over the sky. A bright white sky casting rays of light from the gaps in the leaves. A lake right beside the tree with water so clean and glowing. Green grass covered the rest of the area. Smaller trees that grew in the distance. A rainbow mist gleaming over the lake.

I walked towards the tree as a branch snapped behind me yet again. I look behind quickly not to miss the opportunity who it was. It was from Michael. He stood leaning over a tree.

He started to walk towards me slowly hiding his hands behind him. "what is this place", I asked him but got no response.

His walk picking up pace. He removed his hands from behind. A knife in his hand. He kept coming close as he changed. His blue mechanical suit he wore now splattered with blood. His mask having a bloody handprint on it. His knife started to stain red, dripping blood. The trail he left on the grass made it decay. The temperature started to drop. It had become cold. My cheeks getting red. The rainbow mist that gleamed over the river turned into black. The tree that took over the entire sky now dry and dead. The leaves falling down turning into rotten flesh. The air filled with stench. The bright white sky now bloody red.

Michael now almost near me. The whisper started to roll over me again. But it was David's voice. It said, "You're a monster. A killer." " A killer.." "a killer" ". ....er" it faded away.

Michael came up to me his breath rushing behind his mask.

"What is happening right now ?"

No answer came from him. His arm made it's way to my neck. He grabbed it harshly making me choke on it. His arm lifted up into the air holding my neck. I wanted to scream but his grasp making it unable for me to do so. My feet now not touching the ground. My face red. Lungs in distress in need of air. 

He lifted his bloodied knife and stabbed it into my stomach. Tears rolling down my eyes. The pain shooting from my stomach into every never of my body. He pulled out his knife. His grasp on my neck loosens slightly. I filled my lungs with air. I whimpered, "M...Mich..ae..l  wh..y ?"

His grip tightening on my neck again. My shirt now wet with blood. He looks at his knife and stabbed me back again in the same spot in the upward direction. It went through my stomach again and pierced its way into my lungs. He kept pulling it upwards. Every millimetre it lashed making me go insane. I grunted in pain trying to stop him. Hitting him. The pain was unbearable. My teeth ground against each other. My tongue in between my teeth getting crushed with my own teeth. I couldn't stop.

My body felt heavy. Blood oozing out making its way to my pants. It soaked my clothes making it warm for a second and then it turned cold. He threw my body on the ground. My vision was blurry. I saw him one last time before he disappeared into the smoke. Whisper that sounded like Michael came back that filled the surrounding.

" Killing someone with hope, that's just a golden opportunity " 

My body that felt heavy now finally letting it go. I couldn't move even a flinch. No groaning or grunting. The only thing that worked was my brains. I remember Michael. Our first encounter. The first time he touched my cheeks. His hands-on my chest. Him hugging me. "I like you too". His kiss. His hair, eyes, nose, lips, beard and his white cuff. "I love you". Heartbeat drummed into my ears and started to fade away slowly. My body now felt on fire. My body now losing all its senses. My brain finally getting ice like cold. My heart stopped beating and turned in cold as well.

A New Reaper .....