The End

......"You're not .. w-wearing your ... m-mask"

I felt Michaels grip tighten. Eyes peeled wide as he traced his jawline. My eyes dug into his as a small smile came upon.

"You're fine, that's all that matters for now"

I tried to get up only to droop a little in his arms. Michael picked me and made his way to the stairs, passing Billy, Sally and Herman on the way. Evan stood at a distance. He walked above, carrying me into the room.

The door opened and he placed me down on the bed. My lips parted to ask him what I missed only to get interrupted by his lips that placed onto mine. His fingers dug into my hair. The other arm slid behind me, pulling me closer to him. I melted into the kiss. No battle for dominance but a swift kiss. Tongues dancing in rhythm. He parted away pulling me back into a hug.

Michael's chest huffed, faint weeps of cries came from him. The hug became tighter as his face buried into my neck. Minutes passed but whenever I tried to get away al he let out was a huff.

Couple minutes passed yet again when his body almost felt as if it were leaning over me. I tried my best to pull myself and him up, making his rest on the pillow. His arms still curled around me. A leg curled on to my lower half making me not getaway. His eyes had dark circles around.

He was probably looking for me for so many days.

I felt so happy. Happy because I had someone who cared about me. Who would worry if something happens to me? I cried. Happily. My cheeks flushed red.

Who would have thought that in a place like this, I would end up finding everything I ever wanted. I couldn't control my emotions, tears that flowed down yet an inevitable smile that bloomed on my face.

His grips on my loosed a little. His breathing raged yet again. His eyes opened and got up in an instant. His head turned to look for something. His head tilted down until he relaxed.

He went and got rid of his mechanical suits, wearing his black t-shirt and boxers. His left arm curled my waist. His bottom rested atop mine the right, slowly tracing my neck.

"Michael, I'm sorry.", I said.
"For what ?", He replied.

I sighed, "Every since I came here, I've made you worry. First I wandered off in the woods, then I was away at Lery's because I was injured, then yet again I took a fight with that guy in the woods."

"I won't be letting you go alone from now", Michael said as his eyes glimmered with a smirk.

His arms traced my hips and went above, tracing my chest. His cold fingers making my hair stand. His face closed the distance between us. He got my t-shirt off, his finger on my lower lips tracing it lower. His lips placed on my cheeks pulling me down into a spoon. 

I held his hands, once cold now quite warm. His warm breaths fuzzed behind my ears.

We both slowly drown into a deep sleep.