Turn of events

I woke up. My heart pounding like a drum. Sweating and thirsty. I got out of my sleeping bag and looked at the empty bottle of beer. I watched it when the black fog surrounded it and left. There was water in it. I drank a bit of water from it without wasting another moment. It tasted dirty. But it was enough to soothe my throat a little. I was still sweating. 

I got out of the tent and went to take a stroll across the river. The river? More like a fog-filled steep. 

I made my way towards in walking in the path that Dwight showed me first met. I continued to walk my way down the river as the river ended into a lake. The water was so clean. It was blue. It was... it was attracting me towards it. 

I was about to go towards it to drink the clean water. Something I really wanted. But I felt my body go numb. I felt cold. Black smog covered me around.

Time passes by a few minutes

I was on a farm. Wheat farm. A good yield none the less. I glanced around as I saw a generator. I remember what Meg had said to me about a trial. I went and tried to look around for other survivors when something grabbed my shoulder and pulled me behind a rock.

His hands-on my mouth preventing me from making a noise. I focused and look at the person who did that as I noticed it was him. 

David?  - I said surprisingly. 
New guy, you are about to get killed if you go like that. Follow me now mate.  David said as he grabbed my arm and led me to the generator.
He slowly showed me how to get the generators to work. We worked together on the generator as two motor revving noise came in a distance. The same noise came when we repaired that generator as well. 

We began to walk away from it when my ears started to beat. It was like a heartbeat but in my ears ?? 

David grabbed my arm and tossed me into a locker. He shut the door of the locker as my heartbeat in my ears got faster and louder. I was able to peek out from the locker from the gap in the middle of the door. I saw a masked man. Medium build and about my height. He wore a mask with a drew a smile on it. A bloodied hoodie with it and a karambit in his hand.

He turned towards the locker I was in when David came and distracted him. They kept circling the wooden house we were in as I heard a screech. It was Davids. I rushed out as I saw him knocked on the ground. 

Two more generators revved in the distance as the man in the hoodie said. "That's just sad for you".

The hoodie guy went and stabbed David in the chest. I was shocked. David yelped in pain. My fist clenched and getting tighter. He yanked his knife out when David tried to crawl away. He stabbed his knife into David's foot and pulled him towards him. He went for a final blow on David when I started to charge at him. 

I got him off David as He rolled of him. I tried to help David as I felt something grab my shoulder. The hoodie guy went and pushed me back away. He made his way towards me when I was on the ground. He tried to stab me as he did. 

My leg kicking him away before he could do so. He landed on the ground with his knife dropped near me. I look at David. He was... he was dead. dead. Dead. DEAD! 

Blood taking over my face. As I yelled and got hold of his knife. I got on top of him and stabbed him in the neck. Yanking it out forcefully. His hands grabbing my neck and choking me. 

I stabbed him in the chest back to back as I grunted - You killed him... and now you must too.

I saw the hoodie guy unconscious. He didn't die. But he was injured. I rushed back to David to try and at least help him out a little. Maybe if there was a little chance.

I pulled his body into my arm. His body was cold. Lifeless. I hugged his dead body as I cried. 

"Please No! Not again. Don't leave me Dave.", My tears uncontrollably pouring down. A hand behind my back glided. It was Meg.

It's okay Y/N. He isn't gone forever. He will be back at the camp soon.  - Meg said. She helped me up. As she looked at the killer's dead body. I don't know how he will react to this Y/N - Meg said.

She held my hand and walked towards one of the gates. She pulled down the lever. The door cracked open. She grabbed my hand and walked towards the gate. I stopped her and asked what about the other one?

She was about to speak when my arms twitched. I saw a skull and two faces on my arm. Next to it was a face with a border around it. I look at it confused. 

That skull is Davids mark. Dead. The other two are ours. And the last one left using the other door. We should go now Y/N. - Meg said. 

We walked outside the door as some claws blocked the door where we went from. We went running as I saw the campfire with everyone seated over. I rushed my way over faster as I felt my body heavy. 

The others saw me coming as David ran towards me but my body just faded with the smoke. Body numb and my vision black.

---------

Time passes by

My body was heavy. I couldn't move. My eyes opened a little as I saw two white eyes glare me down. I heard a bold loud voice.

You killed the person who was supposed to kill you.

You will now pay.

You will become the person whom you wanted to destroy.

That is now your destiny.

Disobey me and you will suffer. Badly.

My eyes closed down as I fell on the ground. I could head the river. An actual river. My body was still unable to move. Eyes still shut. Tired and helpless I lay on the ground.